“Bad Experience” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Cedartown
CEDARTOWN, United States
“Bad Experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

* There should be soap for both sink & shower * Modly / Damp smell needs to be taken care of immediately * Closet had a whole cut out on the roof * Bed sheets should not have hair in them (I slept on the couch) * Employee's should not enter the room w/ Do-Not-Disturbe sign out. In addition, if they take ALL the towels, they should replace without having to be asked for some * Breakfeast food was running out and not being replaced

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedartown, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Dear Dale K,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our hotel. Please accept our deepest apologies for the issues you had encountered during your stay. Our goal is to provide clean and comfortable stay to all of our valued guest and make their stay a memorable one. I want to assure you that the issues you have raised about the cleanliness of the room will be addressed and appropriate actions will be taken. I am confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again very soon.

Janice A
IHGCare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Warner Robins, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

My husband and I stayed here with my 8 year old sons baseball team and the staff was so nice and helpful all week. The icing on the cake was when I got home and realized we left our raincoat in the closet. Kay at the front desk went and found them and sent them to my home!! I am truly thankful for the hospitality!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Kay W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedartown, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
We were so sad to see you all leave. Your group was so much fun and such a well behaved group of boy's . Congrats on the tournament and please come back to see us!!!!! Kay and Staff
Perry
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Our family stayed 4 nights in this hotel for our 8 yr old son's baseball tournament. Every time I had any kind of need at all, the staff was right there to help me figure it out. For a while the ice machine on the 2nd floor was broken, but when I started to get on the elevator to go get ice from the first floor machine, the hotel handyman took the ice bucket from me, ran downstairs and brought the ice back to my room. Judy at the front desk/breakfast area in the morning was also extremely helpful and friendly. We would definitely stay there again - you can't beat good, old-fashioned customer service.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
We had such a good time with your group, cutest group of kids and so well behaved . We sure missed you all when you left . Congrats on the tournament and hope to see you next year as we know you all will make it again. Kay and Staff
Northampton, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

The team at Holiday Inn Express in Cedartown is doing a superior job. The facility and rooms are spotless. The staff warm and helpful. Say hello to Judy in the morning. The continental breakfast hot and always well stocked. Our room was made up well and quickly each day. Even old blooms were being plucked from the grounds! The attention to detail was well beyond expectations. You have a fine product here. We were in town for a family reunion. Our group had three rooms. We chose a suite. With AAA the suite was less than $100 a day before taxes, including continental breakfast for my wife and me and two of our adult children. A good value indeed. We will be back. Highly recommend.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for the great reviews . We love our guest and hope you all come back and visit us soon. We all enjoyed talking with you and visiting. Judy says hi back . Hope to see you soon Kay and Staff
Vienna, VA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

We enjoyed a 5-night stay in one of the suites. Our room clean, comfortable, and nicely furnished. Loved the pool and use of the comfortable and inviting lobby. Every one of the staff members were courteous and helpful. Highly recommended!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
chicago
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I was there for two weeks, I would get up at night and sleep in the chair the bed was so horrible. I spoke to various clerks about it, and they said I'm sorry we are trying to get money for bedding from corporate... The people are friendly, the room was not so clean upon arrival, but is any hotel really clean?? The thing that got me was the jelly under the table, Housekeepers need to look for this kind of sticky stuff. more than once I put my sock in it.. THen I threw one of their towels down on it... Very poor rating because of the beds....

Room Tip: Pass on this until they replace the bedding.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedartown, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Dear roy m,

Thank you so much for your candid review of our hotel. We are sincerely sorry for the issues you had with the condition of the bed. Rest assured that this isn't reflective of the high standards we usually pride ourselves with. Your feedback is very important to us as this assists us in continually improving the services and facilities we offer to our guests. Despite your disappointment I do hope you will return to stay with us again at some future date when you can be assured of our very best attention.

Janice A
IHGCare

Travelers are raving about these Cedartown hotels

Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

This holiday inn is the worst I have ever stayed in. I booked this hotel for 46 nights but I am checking out after staying 2 nights.
The service is really poor. The rooms are very bad condition. The front desk staff is extremely rude, unfriendly and unpolite.The beddings are old and seems like its there forever, never got changed or replaced. and the "suites" type room is a big joke. The microwave and refrigerator they say they are providing are the worst, you could not even find it in junkyard. It is from the time microwave was invented. The refrigerator stays at room temperature all the time.
They are charging $90 per night and I think the rooms worth $50 a night. The only reason their business is running because there is no other hotel in 10-15 miles radius. I would never recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: There is no good room in this hotel.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedartown, responded to this review, March 24, 2013
Dear Kiran R,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit and for taking the time to write about your recent experience at our hotel. We strive to accommodate all of our guests and their needs and I’m disappointed that we did not meet your expectations. We apologize for the shortfalls during your recent stay with us. We constantly strive to provide an environment of comfort and value to our guests, therefore, we are sincerely concerned when we fall short of your expectations. We have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality of services we offer to our guests.

I want to extend my personal apology, and to thank you for helping us improve our hotel and services. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our hotel and replace your bad experience with one that reflects our true standards.

Without your guest feedback we cannot continue to improve our services. We look forward to your return.

Ferdinand G.
IHGCare

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cedartown? Share your experiences!