“Staff is amazing!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Econo Lodge Cartersville

You added Econo Lodge Cartersville to your Saves list
Econo Lodge Cartersville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   41 State Route 20 Spur S.E, Cartersville, GA 30121 (Formerly Super 8)   |
Offers & Announcements
Best Economy Hotel
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Cartersville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Staff is amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013

I was traveling to Atlanta from Ohio late one Saturday night to surprise my husband who is a truck driver. He was at another hotel located in Atlanta. It was about 5am & I was about half way to his hotel when a deer jumped out in front of me & totaled my car. I was so distraught & shaken up. I was in a small town with no more money after having my car towed. I had the tow truck company drop me off at this super 8 motel. I explained my situation to the young lady at the front desk & she is definitely an angel. She paid for my room that night & because my husband had no way of coming to get me she even took me to the hotel he was staying at after her shift was over. She never asked for anything in return it was all out of the goodness of her heart. When we arrived at the hotel where my husband was, I gave her the biggest hug & I made him pay her for going out of her way. Although she refused to take it, I insisted that she did. I pray that God blesses her as well as the rest of your staff!

• Stayed October 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Calico Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Even the carpet on the stairs was clean(very clean). Very friendly folks and full of laughs. You could tell the had a lot of pride in their business. The next time I'm in the area I will stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013

Been to Econo Lodge Cartersville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge Cartersville

Address: 41 State Route 20 Spur S.E, Cartersville, GA 30121 (Formerly Super 8)
Location: United States > Georgia > Cartersville
Ranked #3 of 18 Hotels in Cartersville
Hotel Class:2 star — Econo Lodge Cartersville 2*
Postal Code should be 30121. Please Change ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Econo Lodge Cartersville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Cartersville, Ga Hotel Cartersville
Super Eight Cartersville
Cartersville Super Eight
Cartersville Super 8

If you own or manage Econo Lodge Cartersville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.