“We liked the location because it was not so close to the I...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Econo Lodge Cartersville

Save Saved
You added Econo Lodge Cartersville to your Saves list
Econo Lodge Cartersville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   41 SR 20 Spur SouthEast, Cartersville, GA 31008 (Formerly Super 8)   |
Special Price
SAVE UPTO 20%
Ranked #3 of 19 hotels in Cartersville

178 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Oklahoma City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Good looking building. Very friendly and helpful desk (we had car problems and Judy went out of her way to provide us with the right people to help us out). Room appearance not glamorous but with a good comfort level and spotless clean. Very good price-quality value.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
cartersville GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Super 8 was great to me and my pet for the week stay. i can not thank them enough for all they did. Extremely co-operative and accommodating to me and my pet. Fair and polite, at the front desk. Morning noon and night they were all caring individuals.

Room Tip: They are very accommodating to pet travelers, they were great to me and the pet.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Super8Cville, General Manager at Econo Lodge Cartersville, responded to this review, March 7, 2013

Thanks for the Choosing our Super 8, hope to see you again!
Ann Arbor, MI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here on our way back from Florida to Michigan. It is right off I75 and super easy. I have found it is worth the time to call instead of booking online so once I check the online rates I usually call the hotel directly and save a couple dollars and a LOT hassle trying to use Expedia or whatever.

This hotel did have one report on bed bug registry but it was six months before our stay so I walked in and talked to them. They seemed to think it was crazy so we checked the room for bed big spots. Really clean and I felt safe so we stayed.

We had a pleasant stay and left in the morning. Only there for about 10 hours total. I would totally use them again.

• Stayed February 2013
Super8Cville, General Manager at Econo Lodge Cartersville, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
Thank you for your kind review. Our Super 8 is a "Great value" of Cartersville. And well known for being pet friendly. Our hotel staff work hard to provide the best service and clean comfortable rooms for our guests. We have updated our rooms with new furniture and flat screen TV's. With excellent Wi-Fi connectivity. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your business and look forward to your return stay with us.
SOUTH ROCKWOOD
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

We were very pleased with the friendliness of the staff, a very good breakfast, and a comfortable
bed. Even though this is an older motel, it was clean and very adequate. The desk clerk even
helped me with my computer and was very nice about it. I would recommend it.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
We love to hear our guest enjoyed their stay. We take pride in giving great customer service and we have been lucky to get great customers as well.Thanks for the choosing our Super 8, we hope to see you again!

Been to Econo Lodge Cartersville? Share your experiences!