“Clean and Reasonable” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Econo Lodge Cartersville

You added Econo Lodge Cartersville to your Saves list
Econo Lodge Cartersville
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   41 State Route 20 Spur S.E, Cartersville, GA 30121 (Formerly Super 8)   |
Offers & Announcements
20% off room rate
Ranked #2 of 19 Hotels in Cartersville
Spring Hill, Florida
“Clean and Reasonable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I had stayed here two years ago and it was nice. This time I stayed two nights and again the customer service was very good and everyone friendly and helpful. The price was reasonable and rooms were very clean and they also had a free breakfast with a variety of items! I liked that you had to go inside to get to your room. I felt safer esp since I was traveling alone. I will stay there again the next time I travel in that area.

Room Tip: The room I had the first time faced the back parking lot which I thought had a little less road nois...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Super8Cville, General Manager at Econo Lodge Cartersville, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Thank your for taking your time and leaving us this great comment. Comments like this motivate us to do better for all of our Guest. Thank you for for choosing Super 8 Cartersville for your stay.We look forward to seeing you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
JACKSONVILLE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

when traveling would stop at 8 days again
pool was good
continintal dining area was clean and well supplied

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Super8Cville, Manager at Econo Lodge Cartersville, responded to this review, October 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us at the Super 8 Cartersville. We hope that we can serve you again at our hotel in Cartersville.
Greenfield, Indiana, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Stayed twice. Once going down to Florida and on the return trip. Both time the motel met my expectations. Both rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and check in/Check out went smoothly. The flat panel TV was a nice addition (stayed in several other hotels with a standard TV). Only minus, the pool was already closed for the winter. I guess Cartersville is far enough North to close the pool. The breakfast is a little lacking but there are restaurants in the area. Good place for a stop over and I would not hesitate to stay again

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

The Super 8 was indeed SUPER! I was traveling back home to Charleston, SC from Wyoming with my BloodHound and stopped to gas up in Cartersville, GA. It was dark and I was tired and lo and behold, there was a Super 8 in sight. I was going to travel further, but after calling my husband, he recommended stopping and getting a good night's sleep. Boy, was I glad I took his advice. All staff members were pleasant, my room was nice, clean, and comfortable with flat screen TV, Frig, coffee pot (wahoo), I don't know about the breakfast because I slept in (which is what I needed!). Thank you Super 8 for being there and accommodating my BloodHound, Honey, and me!! We both slept well and arrived home safely the next day on Sunday.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Thank you so much for taking your time and leaving us this wonderful comment. Our goal is to give our guests a best quality and service at the best possible rate. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest during your recent stay. We are here at the Super 8 to achieve excellence in the guest experience and customer service, reviews like yours are what motivate us to do more and try harder for our guest.
MOREHEAD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Nice place. Would stay again. Would like to have more options in the breakfast but we enjoyed the waffles.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Been to Econo Lodge Cartersville? Share your experiences!