“vacation trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of BEST WESTERN Garden Inn & Suites

Save Saved
You added BEST WESTERN Garden Inn & Suites to your Saves list
BEST WESTERN Garden Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   5663 Highway 20 NE, I-75 at Exit 290, Cartersville, GA 30121   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Low Rate, Guaranteed
Ranked #4 of 19 hotels in Cartersville
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“vacation trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

first time we have stayed there and it was great. rooms were great service was great the people were very helpful. we plan on staying there again

Room Tip: great place to stay
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
dharmkavita, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 4, 2012
Looking forward to seeing you again, "Thank you" for taking the time to write your review and choosing our property.

137 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Illinois
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012 via mobile

Pros:
Nearby gas station
Nearby fast food
Within a couple miles of casual dining and shopping.
Near interstate
Clean rooms...mostly (I will explain in a minute)
Comfy bedding
Decent fitness area.

Cons:
Outdoor access is not my favorite
Outdoor pool - to be fair, both of these seem standard for 2* in this climate.
Pool had lots of bugs. Water clear but hard to swim w dead insects all over. The boys did need the swim time due to being on road in a car.
Orange and apple juice were watered down to the point my boys reported it tasted funny and refused to drink it. I tried it and it was basically colored water.
These are basically minor though and if price reflects it can be overlooked.

The biggest problem I cannot overlook was the smoke in the non smoking room. I have a son with asthma that was acting up in the climate requiring breathing treatments every 4 hours while awake. He happens to be allergic to tobacco smoke. We were in a non smoking room, however after a while a smoke smell drifted into the room concentrated in the bathroom. I had to leave the exhaust fan on all night to help alleviate the problem. My son woke up in the middle of the night requiring a breathing treatment. HUGE problem for me since I was supposed to be in a non smoking room. I did mention this at checkout and they new there was a problem and have been trying to remedy this. They have not succeeded.

Overall for one night not horrible. Have stayed at better and worse. But this one is not in my top ten and I would probably find a different location if I am back that way. As for value...you decide. Best Westerm near Mobile with indoor access and indoor pool was LESS expensive. But it was a different state roughly an hour out of Atlanta.

• Stayed June 2012
, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 15, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Your comments are very important to us, as they enable us to work harder to provide our guests with a pleasant staying experience. I do apologize for the "smoke" issue and we have been working to rectify. As for the juice, I will addess your issues with the property Owner as it comes pre-boxed and hooked upto machine.

We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to have you back your next trip.
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2012

This Best Western pleased the whole family- clean and fresh accommodations, comfy beds and pillows, and a decent hot breakfast before hitting the road. Although located on a busy road, we were not bothered in the least by any noise. Best of all, the price was just right!

Room Tip: Three floors and an elevator.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
dharmkavita, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
Dear Happy Campers,

Thank you for your recent stay with Best Western and for your kind review. We are pleased that your found your accomodations to your liking and look forward to a return stay.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012 via mobile

My stay at the best western was of one of the best I have experienced the service was excellent I will be back and will recommend this hotel to my friends

• Stayed May 2012
dharmkavita, Guest Relations Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
We are so pleased to hear your stay with us was to your satisfaction. Looking forward to your return visit.
Emerson, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

From the time I called to reserve to the time I checked out, I was pleased!! The personnel at the front desk very professional, friendly, appreciated us staying with them. The room was sparkling clean, the bed perfect, amenities great, breakfast tasty, surroundings inviting, property well maintained. I am proud this hotel is in my hometown. My six year old great granddaughter was delighted to be there for her "holiday" that also took us to Zoo Atlanta and sights in Atlanta!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
dharmkavita, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 24, 2012
We appreciate taking your time in giving us your honest opinion about our property. We do take pride in servicing our rooms and taking care of oyur clients needs. I would like to know you were happy with our hotel but you gave us just 1 star, hopefully that was by mistake and you give us a better rating. Thank you for your business. Hope to se you soon.
Cartersville, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

WOW! What a pleasant surprise! I travel for work and I am on the road 48 weeks per year. I have stayed in a lot of hotels. The corporate office books my lodging for me – so I never know where I will wind up. This was my first trip to Cartersville Georgia. So when I got the e-mail that stated I was booked for two nights at the Best Western Garden – I was a little disappointed. When I pull up to the property I was surprised and impressed by how neat and crisp the property looked. The lobby was just a lobby – but when I got to my room – I couldn't believe it! This is the nicest Best Western I have ever been in – and I have stayed in a lot of them. The room was appointed like a three-star hotel. A beautiful room with a first-class king-size mattress, beautiful furniture,a killer flatscreen TV microwave and the biggest micro-fridge I have ever seen. It is so rare to have a positive surprise when you step into the room for the first time. I am so impressed. So if you ever find yourself passing through Cartersville Georgia give yourself a little treat and stay at the Best Western Garden Inn and Suites.
Gerald Henricks

Room Tip: From what I saw – every room is a good room.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Wow! Thank You for such a wonderful review and we appreciate your choosing our property. Here is to seeing you again!
Pigeon Forge TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Our home away from home...we always stay here when visiting my son and family in Cartersville GA, and the rooms are always clean, wonderfully comfort beds and i love the large flat screen TV's in the rooms..... I was happy to see Jim, front desk clerk, on our visit this past month on arrival.... He is such a great person for this type of industry... I am a desk clerk myself, love meeting people, and with JIm, you feel like you have found a friend for life...He is great with the guest and believe me when you been traveling, it is such a great feeling to be greeted with a great genuine smile and great sense of humor,,,,so then your trip down through traffic, etc, is soon forgotten....They have a great breakfast to start you on your way...always love the waffles, and now eggs, biscuits and gravy have now been added to the other great things they offer...The rates are so affordable compared to others just around them, and Cracker Barrell is just down the street, The Fruit Jar Cafe, and then about 3 or 4 miles is a Walmart . Call them or go online and stay here next time your going through North Atlanta....You will enjoy your stay....

Room Tip: Great value and a good night's sleep.....
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
dharmkavita, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Garden Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 26, 2012
Thank you so much for the glowing review. We are very happy to know, that you enjoyed your recent stay and amenities close by. Looking forward to your next stay.

Been to BEST WESTERN Garden Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!