“Great coffee, dangerous doorway” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 126 Restaurants in Carrollton
Carrollton, Georgia
“Great coffee, dangerous doorway”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

The coffee at Gallery Row is excellent--they have a lot of choices for coffee and non-coffee drinkers, great snack/food items, and a good ambiance.

What is bad about this place is you have to be careful walking in, because there is a large wooden thing as part of their entrance. It's sort of a semi-circle and it curves down, so you can't step flatly on it, and if you're not paying attention/don't know it's there, you can very easily trip and hurt yourself. About a year ago, I tripped coming in, and I actually had to go to the doctor and wear one of those boots on my foot for two weeks because it pulled a tendon when I fell. That was the most expensive mocha I've ever purchased.

I have been there a few times since then, and like I said, the coffee's great, but one day someone's going to fall and end up fracturing something. So just be careful that it's not you.

Visited May 2012

“not quite the service and value for the price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

My first time at this quaint little coffe shop. It is lacking in quality, for starters the cheap utincils were rediculous. The spoon was so flimzy we had to hold the scoop part to keep it from folding in half. The art display was a big plus but the cheap and I mean cheap plastic crap ruined it.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Carrollton, Georgia, USA
“Decent coffee - nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2011 via mobile

Decent cup of coffee
Slow but friendly service
Free wi-fi
Watch for the wannabe bohemians that congregate & smoke outside the door - unless you like a mouth full of nicotine with your coffee!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Homeplace, GA
“Nice Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2011

I only been to this place once - but I enjoyed my trip. I was pleased with my order and found the staff helpful. Lots of character in the decor at the time I visited which may have been farther back than July 2010 - but that is as far back as trip advisor allows :)

• Visited July 2010
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“It's nice having a...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2008

It's nice having a barista who knows your coffee order.