“Excellent for lunch or dinner, crowded sometimes, only because its good.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Corner Cafe

Cuisines: Pizza, Vegan, Healthy, Bagels
Good for: Local cuisine, Outdoor seating
Good for: Local cuisine, Outdoor seating
Carrollton, Georgia
“Excellent for lunch or dinner, crowded sometimes, only because its good.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

Food is freshly prepared, bread is excellent. calzones are out of this world! Great menu selection, from vegetarians to the meat eaters! Nite time is different, poem readings, great entertainment!

Douglasville, Georgia
“Great Food, Terrible Cashier”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

My co-worker and I went to pick up an order for the office ladies. The Cashier was very rude because we called in several orders and wanted to pay seperately. She went on and on how we should encourage our co-workers to bring cash to work so we could pay in one lump sum. She also stated they would have to implement a policy against large orders. As she was ranting and raving, all we got was a large fake smile. Our complany has placed many orders over the years and given them plenty of business. We won't be back and will tell everyone we know of this. We will go to Mcdonalds or Zaxby's next time where they always have a smile and encourage large orders and never complain of paying seperately.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Key West, Florida
“eclectic and hip with southern hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

The music is great, the space is very downtown with high ceilings and big windows and the furnishings are eclectic along with the art work on the walls. My sweet waitress suggested a sandwich I can not remember the name of but it goes something like this "rosemary's daddies baby"?? I think?? ha! I'm pretty sure the rosemary part is right because that is the savory flavor I get when I bite into this delicious sandwich. It's packed with flavors I love inside warm homemade facacia bread. Divine I tell ya!! I decided getting the soup and sandwich combo was the way to go since I'll probably only have this one chance to sample their menu. You see, I'm passing through. The soup is cream of mushroom soup to die for!! Here's the kicker, all this with the bonus of southern hospitality. My sweet waitress brewed a fresh pot of coffee for me and made sure I had extra ice for my ice latte concoction. I call it a concoction because she also brought me chocolate and heavy cream if I felt adventurous. How accommodating!! I put together a wonderful drink! I'm half way through my meal now as I write and it's clear this place rates high on my list for many reasons. I'm also on free wifi!! So there you have it, put the Corner Cafe on your list of places to eat when you come through on your way to Atlanta via I20 from Birmingham. Bon Appetit from the Key West Traveler!!

• Visited January 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“I miss this about Carrollton!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2011 via mobile

So good. Cozy, feel good food. I literally daydream about the bagels chips and guac. Wish I had a rosemary's baby's daddy at this very moment. Yum!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Carrollton, Georgia
“Never disappointed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2011

We moved to Carrollton last winter, and the Corner Cafe has quickly become my favorite restaurant here in town. I love the location on the Square and the casual atmosphere. It is obviously a favorite with the locals, because it is always packed with happy customers. The menu is wonderful, so many delicious vegetarian and other sandwiches and salads. Their specialty, homemade bagel chips with spinach dip, is oh so good! If you are ever in Carrollton, be sure to try out the Corner Cafe.

• Visited August 2011