“Don't Waste Your Time” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Near Atlanta
“Don't Waste Your Time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Yes this is a new restaurant but the service was horrid. There were five diners in our party, the place was failry empty, and we all ordered simple, off the menu, items. Everyone's food was cold upon arrival, no exceptions. The french fry servings were very skimpy. One order of fries actually had frozen fries mixed in with the cooked fries. In all my years I've never been served a frozen fry.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Carrollton, Georgia, United States
“Don't go to Steak n Shake in Carrollton GA - - EVER!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Stopped by for dinner on Thursday, June 13, 2013 (6 adults, 2 children, 1 infant). Not many customers s but after waiting at least 45 minutes after placing order when other customers that came in after us sat, ate their dinner, left and still we wait for our order??? When we asked our waitress why the delay, she checked and said there were only 2 more orders in front of us and ours would be ready! Only 2 MORE???? My daughter-n-law went to check for herself and low and behold our food was delivered to our table before she could even return. I ordered a BLT with fries. The toasted BLT was cold as were the fries, my daughter-n-law ordered chili---was that really chili those beans floating in brown water oops meant to say she ordered chili after she returned the soup because it was not fit to eat! Asked to speak with manager. She came, she apologized, she wanted to know how she could make this up to us. She said she would give us a 10% discount (who hoo I'm so excited!) and brought my 2 granddaughters 2 small shakes. When we finally got the bill they tried to charge us more than what was shown on the ticket - is this a new form of 10% off? Mgr said it was the register not them. I told her the register is only as good as the operator. I have never been so disappointed in a restaurant as this one. My family doesn't get together very ofter and I was really looking forwarding to this. Thanks Steak N Shake Carrollton GA for totally ruining our get together. Do you know what it is like to watch your 23 month old granddaughter cry because she is so hungry and all she can do is sit and watch other customers eat especially the gentleman with the big desert beside her!!! This restaurant needs a new manager NOW and as for our waitress Christi R. I don't know if this was your first day on the job but you have no business dealing with the public..

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Carrollton, Georgia
“The meaning of Fast Food at its best!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

This is a newer addition to our fair town of Carrollton and it's really good! I've been several times since it opened and every time was really good!! Food is good and really fairly priced!! The service was a bit slow but they just opened and there were at least 100 people there so I don't blame them... Go if you haven't and you will most likely enjoy yourself!!!

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Kennesaw, GA
“Good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

The waitstaff did a great job of handling two big groups that came in at the same time. They were good in getting the groups seated and took good care of us while we in there.

Visited April 2013
georgia
“New place, very busy.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

Just had a milk shake, two for one deal. Waited 20 min. in line. One shake was icey, one was ok. Unless you have coupons or eat when the food is discounted $$.

Visited February 2013