“Quality Inn - Carrollton” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn - Carrollton

You added Quality Inn - Carrollton to your Saves list
Quality Inn - Carrollton
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   700 South Park Street, Carrollton, GA 30117 (Formerly Jameson Inn - Carrollton)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Carrollton
Donalsonville, Georgia
“Quality Inn - Carrollton”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Really enjoyed my stay here. The room was nice & recently remodeled. The air conditioner worked wonderfully! The lady at the front desk was very nice and professional. It was a very easy process. Next time I stay in Carrollton, I will most definitely stay here!

Stayed August 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2014

This is a good choice if you are staying for the night and want to save $30-$40 over staying at Hampton Inn or Holiday Inn Express up the street. The room is clean and the bed is good enough for a good nights sleep. Ask for a room away from the street, Traffic does not slow down until late.

Room Tip: Back side away from the street.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Laura A, Manager at Quality Inn - Carrollton, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay in Carrollton. The team works very hard to provide clean comfortable rooms, thank you for noticing. So happy you had a good rest, we look forward to seeing you again soon.
LaFayette, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

My wife had to attend an event at the University of West Georgia, and since I got a wonderful deal on this hotel (through my Choice Privileges Membership) we decided to stay here. I stay at Choice Hotels a lot and usually have an enjoyable experience. This stay was no different. The check in experience was wonderful and efficient. The room was spacious and the air conditioner worked very well. I stay pretty hot, but the AC got the room cool enough to make me feel cold. The breakfast was not as big as some other places, but the selection was still good. The sausage gravy was amazing and one of the best I have ever had. There was a very large high school group staying at the hotel the night of our stay. Even though you could hear them when they were walking in front of your door, I did not hear any noise through the walls. This is a wonderful testament to the construction of the property. The television was nice and there was a good (although not huge) selection of channels. The in room refrigerator worked wonderfully, and the in room coffee machine was unique and worked well. Since my wife had to go to her event early in the morning, I returned to the room for a while after dropping her off before check out. The room was nice to relax in, and the check out experience was smooth and pleasant. The location of this hotel also makes it VERY convenient to the University of West Georgia and the beautiful Downtown area of Carrollton. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Laura A, General Manager at Quality Inn - Carrollton, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your great stay in Carrollton! You are so right, the location of our hotel is perfect. We are very close to all the awesome downtown restaurants and very conventient to the University of West Ga. It is guest like you and your positive feedback which helps inspire the hospitality industry. Thank you again! We hope you see you back soon.
Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Was in Carrollton for a travel softball tournament and the team stayed here. The property is well maintained in a good part of town ... not far from the town square, which is nice. As a Hilton Honors member I'm accustomed to Hampton's. I didn't really expect much, but was pleased with what we got. It is what it is ... an older property with dated decor, skimpy towels in the bathroom, a fiberglass tub/shower combination, and complimentary breakfast.

If you're just looking for a place to rest your head for the night you'll get a good value. Keep your expectations in check.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
North, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

I've stayed here twice in 2013 and once in 2012 it's still a great place changed from Jameson to quality I was a little concerned that it might lose some quality but I could not tell the difference. The same staff was still there room supplies were the same and breakfast was still hot and plentiful. They were replacing carpets during my last stay and it was pretty noisy in the afternoon, but they made adjustments on my bill to make up for it.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

We almost always choose Choice Hotels and this one is one of the best. I am not sure when this was changed from a Jameson to a Quality but some of the previous reviews are nothing like we experienced.

The room was very nicely decorated. Nice flat screen,furniture, microwave and refrigerator. Nice granite countertops, nice faucets and exceptionally clean. The bathroom is not ceramic tile but is faux granite looking panels. Very nice looking and not one smidgen of mold or mildew. The shower had plenty of hot water. The carpet appeared to be new. There were no spots or smells of any kind. The pictures shown on this site were from Aug 2012. I am not sure if all the rooms have been remodeled but, our room looked nothing like those photos.

The sheets were crisp and white. The towels were white and fluffy. The bed was comfortable with lots of nice pillows. The room has a desk, a desk chair and another chair.

I did not eat the free breakfast so I can't comment on it. I will stay here again when in the area. It was a great value and a pleasant stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Alabama, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I don't even know where to begin. The entire staff at the Carrollton, Ga. Quality Inn turned what was an extremely difficult time for our family into a time of blessing and healing. They treated us like family and never hesitated to assist us no matter what time of the day or night. I ended up staying 6 days. Several in a handicapped accessible room and the rest in a double when my grandchildren came to stay with me for several nights. Both rooms were extremely clean and well appointed. The maid service was excellent and extra needs were promptly provided. The safety of the area impressed me. My stay entailed coming in late in the evening and I never felt unsafe. The 24 hr. Walgreen's next door was also a blessing. The staff made all of the difference though. The genuine concern and words of comfort they offered, kept me going through the week. I will never stay anywhere else. The General Manager and her staff are truly amazing and a blessing to their community.

Room Tip: The handicap accessible room that is located next to the lobby, offers a portable shower chair and h...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn - Carrollton? Share your experiences!