“Interesting food choices” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Interesting food choices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

Peanut butter, chocolate and bacon cheesecake, what else can I say? It was surprisingly the best cheesecake I've had, other than my mom's. There other food choices are typically well prepared.

Visited April 2013

Bremen
“Excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We went to the restaurant for our anniversary dinner and had excellent service and food. I had sushi that was so fresh and tastefully presented that even my husband had some, and he normally doesn't like sushi. My husband had the elk meatloaf and it was delicious. I had the mahi mahi and it was delicious too! Great place to eat!

Visited April 2013
Key West, Florida
“Cannot Wait to Return”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

I was in Carrollton for training and saw this place listed on trip advisor. Tried it out and it was so good I went back the next day. Wonderful food and wine. Yes, the fried green tomatoes are awesome and so was the French onion soup. I thoroughly enjoyed everthing and I am so happy that I get to try them again next week as I will be in town for more training and will be visiting this place on more than one occasion. My advice is go as often as you can.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Apopka, Florida
“UNBELIEVABLE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

By far, the food and experience here was one of, if not the best, my wife and I have ever had. We found it on tripadvisor and are so glad we did. The service was impeccable, the food fantastic and it was delivered quickly. The onion soup and tomato soup were delicious. The fried green tomatoes were perfect and our grandson thought the bacon wrapped bbq scallops were great. The best was the mushroom/artichoke dip. It was so smooth and tasty! The brownie dessert and the peanut butter pie were the perfect ending to a great meal. The prices for everything were more than fair.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Dublin, Georgia
“Best food on this trip.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

My wife and daughter had blackened Mahi Mahi, while I had blackened Red Snapper. The fish and all side items were very good. I especially liked the black-eyed peas, seasoned with onions and small amounts of meat (like at home).

The downstairs seating was full on this Friday night around 8:00pm, so ate upstairs in the bar area, which had several tables. Naturally, the bar area was louder than the regular seating downstairs, but did not disturb our meal. As we left around 9:00pm, musicians were bringing up equipment, so the upstairs might not be the place to eat at a later hour.

Visited March 2013