Save Saved
Ranked #2 of 7 hotels in Canton
M
“OK”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

The physical facility appears new and pleasant. Furniture, although newer, is somewhat worn at edges. The sheets on the bed were pilled. The pilling made for an unpleasant feeling. The room was very hot upon arrival and the inadequate air conditioning system took two hours to reach a comfortable temperature. I awakened during the middle of the night to a silent air conditioner and warmer room: Apparently it had timed out. A colleague on another floor also experienced an inadequate air conditioning system.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
brandyg33, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Mountain Villa Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with our hotel and for your honest feedback. I apologize you were having trouble with the air in your room. We value our guests and want your stay to be pleasant as possible i have took the necessary steps to correct the problems and hope you will stay with us if your ever in the area in the future.

Have a wonderful day :)

77 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Accommodated my entire team when another hotel double booked the conference room. Were incredibly nice and helpful. Provided us with everything we needed and went beyond expectation.

Will switch our corporate training to their hotel from now on!

• Stayed July 2013
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are so happy we were able to help out and enjoyed having your team here with us. We look forward to seeing you in the future and if i can be of any assistance to you in the future do not hesitate to contact me at the hotel.

Have a great day :)
Birmingham
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

The hotel was very clean, however the beds were hard. Didn't get much sleep. When we arrived the key wouldn't open our door. Front desk clerk says it will take 5 mins, it was over 15 minutes from the time we arrived and the time we reached our room, since we went to get luggage to carry up before we went to room. Were they expecting us to stand at our room door holding all of our stuff for over 15 minutes before our card would work. New girl at desk was clueless, after standing at the front desk for a while, someone else followed us and helped opened our door.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

New property. Restaurants and shopping very close by. Our room was clean, bright, and well appointed. Beds were very comfortable. Did not take breakfast so have no input there. Excellent value. Will stay again as we are in area often.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

I have jaded images of best westerns from childhood but this was a great business hotel especially being a holiday inn/Marriott snob on business. We had no choice as our local warehouse manager recommended it and we did not want to go against local knowledge. Check in was easy. Lobby was a little dated but when I got to the room I was pleasantly surprised with a king bed, large room and clean bathroom. The AC was good although the room was hot when I arrived and took some time to cool down. Internet was fast and there is a workout room but I failed to inspect it. Obviously not the swankiest place I stayed but a great value and perfectly good alternative to Holiday inn or Marriott properties.

• Stayed June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

As I travel many weeks of the year for my job, I've come to know what true customer service is. This hotel was awesome and it had great customer service along with great rates. The hotel was clean and very comfortable just like our room. I had the privilege of meeting Brandy Gaddis, the hotels manager. She always make sure our visits are nothing less than stellar. All of the hotel staff was kind and considerate. Brandy had ensured all of her employees are up to her standards. There isn't one negative thing I could say. Brandy, than you for all you do!

Mary Ann Bolognese

Room Tip: We always stay in a king suite at this location so there's more than enough room for everyone.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I don't usually write reviews, but felt the need to for this hotel.

The room was fine, but the staff made the stay unpleasant.

When I arrived I told them I had a reservation and my name. Instead of checking their computer, the desk clerk started questioning when I had made the reservation, then chided me for arriving a day late (which I had already paid for without using). The next day I approached a different desk clerk, but couldn't get her attention because she was on her phone. Turned out she was talking to her family about how tired she was. As soon as a hotel manager walked in she immediately hung up and jumped up.

When you are tired from traveling, you want staff to respond with a minimal level of courtesy.

They have a breakfast, but the juice machine was broken and the waffle batter was so watery that waffles were gooey.

Much more poorly run than the usual chain hotels where I stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN Mountain Villa Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!