“Great Meal - it impressed me!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 143 Restaurants in Canton
Cuisines: Italian
Canton, Georgia
“Great Meal - it impressed me!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We visited the Olive Garden in Canton this past Friday night at 7:15PM. Really busy but only a 10 minute wait. We were seated and had service almost immediately. We had a young man, Josiah (please excuse me if it's not spelled right), wait on us - he eclipsed a meal that was stellar!
Bread was great, salad was great, my pasta with 4 cheese sauce was great, my wife had soup and salad - it was great and my 7 year old grandson has the kids mac and cheese with grapes.
We all ate like it was our last meal - no joke, I cook a lot and it was one of those nights where everything was spot on. We lacked for nothing - last breadstick got taken and hot ones appeared. Drinks were never close to empty, food was served right on time - not too early or late. And I never felt our server was hovering but he was extremely attentive, polite and helpful. My granson ate his grapes and next thing I knew, he had another bowl of them.
The meal was excellent - I even got a meal to take home for the next day (it was delish as well). The service was so outstanding we asked for the manager and let him know. He was very happy to have that info and ended up visiting with us for 5 minutes. My wife likes Olive Garden more than I do and we have eaten at several in our area, but this was so good I'll make it a point to visit there regularly! We go back with 3 grandkids this Friday night!

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Very good , place to go relax and enjoy a nice meal.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

For a Saturday night the wait was short. The service was propt. And the food was amazing. Very tastey...... couldn't have picked a better place for a date ......

SE USA
“Very close to perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

Maybe it was the time of day, late lunch, early afternoon, but everything came together in this visit to Olive Garden. Greeted and seated immediately, we waited a couple of minutes on our server before ordering. Can those warm buttered bread sticks be any better, or that crisp green unlimited salad bowl? I had a new dish consisting of little raviolis and shrimp in a marinara sauce. Everything was hot and delicious. No surprises here, just contentment! All the food looked just like the pictures and was scrumptious! I never quite like sitting too close to a serving station because they are always a little unkempt, but I didn't feel that it was unclean. I just put my back to it and had my partner sit across from me. Lunch prices were reasonable, around $10 each for the food. Sometimes this Olive Garden seems to have a plethora of servers working and milling about. I guess that's a good thing, so it's not really a bother, just an observation. Will eat here again and again when opportunity arises!

• Visited August 2012
Crystal River, Florida
“Always consistently great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

We stopped for the evening while traveling. The sleep inn had several restauraurants near and we were happy olive garden was close. The food is great. My favorite choice is. Shrimp caprese. The waiter told me they were considering removing that from the menu. I hope not. They do bring in new options but I still like old favorites.

“Not so great.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

We used to be olive garden fans but the quality of food here just doesn't compare to the Kennesaw location. Sorry!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere