“A fun place to take children” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 9 Attractions in Canton
Type: Farms, Zoos, Ranch & Farm
Ball Ground, Georgia
10 attraction reviews
“A fun place to take children”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

The animals here are very friendly. We took our 1-year-old grandson, he loved it! There were many other families with children as old as preteen, so the attraction provides entertainment for all ages.

Visited July 2013

Canton, Georgia
“I guess you can't make everyone happy all the time....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Our family visits Tanglewood Farms 2 or 3 times a year and have since we moved to Canton in 2006. We have NEVER seen these animals anything but healthy and well cared for. I would suggest anyone that wishes to visit ignore the post below, see it for yourself and make your own determination.

Visited April 2013
Canton, Georgia, United States
7 attraction reviews
“Visiting Tanglewood Farms”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

The farm is an AWESOME place. The animals are so friendly and you can pet all of them. They have a wide variety of miniature animals to see. They are well taken care of and the facility is very clean. We had the best time ever there!! We loved the little alpaca "Elvis". He gave me nose kisses!

Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
“A sure bet for animal lovers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

A terrific place for kids and adults alike. You get to pet, brush and snuggle some of the cutest miniature animals. The animals are used to people and enjoy visiting and being adored without you having to feed them. The people are friendly and knowledgeable. I love it so much I've been twice!

Visited May 2013
Rydal, GA
6 attraction reviews
“Sweetest Animals”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I bought several goats here and they are by far the best goats I have. They have been handled so much and loved that they are like puppies. They follow me everywhere and are the easiest goats to get to do anything. I have even clicker-trained them to do tricks. I have several other goats who i have gotten from other breeders and they are nothing like my Tanglewood babies. No matter how much I work with them they are still skiddish and don't like being handled. The way they treat their animals says mountains about these people, you just can't find as lovable animals anywhere else, I've tried! My next babies will be Tanglewood babies for sure. My babies have never ailed and are always the healthiest in my flock, even their babies are healthier babies! I've seen so many issues in other flocks that I never have to worry about from Tanglewood.

Visited March 2013