“Days Inn @camilla ga” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Camilla
Marietta
“Days Inn @camilla ga”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

I purchased a room with a king bed, and ended up with 2 queens. This isn't terrible but also, It should have specified no fridge and microwave in the room. The shower gave out lots of hot water and bathroom was clean, room had some wrappers behind the desk in center of queen beds.

the service at front desk was not the best. When my mom called for directions she was aggressive and impatient to my mother.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

kris p, Manager at Days Inn Camilla, responded to this review, January 22, 2014
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We are addressing your concerns and hope to see in the near future.

Kris P
Manager

11 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Leonard, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I am 71 years old and an experienced traveler. I was a “Traveling Salesman, Division Manager, & National Sales Manager over 45 sales offices. I have stayed in 5 star hotels + budget inns. My wife, 2 small birds, and I are now snowbirds and prefer to stay at accommodations where I can park at the door; (Days Inn & Red Roof Inn) I have never stayed anywhere cleaner than at the Days Inn in Camilla, GA. If you are anywhere close – this is the place, CLEAN, SAFE, UP-DATED and FRIENDLY.

Room Tip: if you are in Moultrie, Thomasville, Albany etc, STAY HERE
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2011

We had room 209 and were pleased with it. plenty of soft pillows clean towels and sheets everything worked well. We used a supplied clock radio for wake up. There was a little breakfast bar in the check in area. and the people at the desk were helpful and nice. all in all a pleasant time for the 2 nights we were there.,

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
kris p, Manager at Days Inn Camilla, responded to this review, November 1, 2011
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your kind words. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Kris.
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2010

When I went in my room, the fridge was open and inoperable. There were stains all on the fride and microwave. The room had a mildew and stale smell as if it were closed for months. The shower and bath counter looked as nasty as it was. The shower curtain had stains on it and the towel and washcloths were very thin and cheap and filled with permanent yellowish stains. And on top of all of this, they were trying to have an issue when I asked for additional towels as if there were no vacancies. However, it was just the opposite. There were only maybe one or two more cars in the motel lot. And i am sure at least one was the motel owners. I was very uncomfortable and ready to go. Everything I touched felt and looked sticky and nasty. I would not do this again nor recommend this place for anyone. If you get what you pay for then the rate each night should have been 10-20.00. However, they charged us 56.00 for a double nonsmoking. Dont make the same mistake I made. Stay somewhere else. Not here

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
kris p, Manager at Days Inn Camilla, responded to this review, November 1, 2011
Dear Guest,

I reviewed all your comments with our staff. I am confident that we resolved all issues that we found. We apologize for your experience and hope you will give us another chance to prove that we remain the best value under the sun.

Thanks
kris

Been to Days Inn Camilla? Share your experiences!