“Every time I go I say it's going to be my last!!!” 2 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 23 Restaurants in Cairo
CAIRO
“Every time I go I say it's going to be my last!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

KFC is pretty standard across the country. There's no buffet here, but, no problem. I'll just have some chicken, please! Every time I've been here something has been wrong. Either they didn't have any chicken ready, or my order was wrong. And, I always have to wait for them to cook something. One time I went, it was around 8:30, they said it was so late, they were not cooking any more chicken! Hmmmm.... explain that! Today, I had to wait 6 minutes on biscuits. You would think they would keep plenty of biscuits cooked, since everyone gets at least one biscuit with their meal, and it was Sunday, after church! Anyway, every time I go I swear I'll never go back. Unfortunately, they are the only place in town that has fried chicken on Sunday. I gave them two dots since the food is usually pretty good, if you ever get it.

• Visited April 2014