“Need a restful nights sleep?” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Cairo
Cairo, Georgia, United States
“Need a restful nights sleep?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

If your travel day ends in or near Cairo, Ga., You owe it to yourself to take advantage of a restful, stress free location to prepare for the next day. Excellent front and support staff, comfortable beds, very clean facility, and good restaurant on site.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

SanjayCairo11118, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, March 18, 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Muskegon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

We enjoyed our stay very much. The staff was very friendly, courteous and helpful. The room was recently remodeled and in excellent condition. The hot breakfast was very nice, and the food at the adjoining Mexican restaurant was quite good.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

SanjayCairo11118, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, March 10, 2014
Thank you so much for your gracious comments. It is always great to know that our guest are out there helping us promote our property.We just recentley renovate our property and i am glad u like that . am so glad that we exceeded your expectations. Our staff works very hard everyday to keep our guest happy. I do hope to see you again when you come back to town to visit your family.
Augusta, ME, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014

Clean, helpful staff, breakfast just fine. Good price, excellent value. Only issue was that the wireless connection didn't make it all the way down to our room, but was lightning fast in the lobby, so all was well.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

SanjayCairo11118, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Thank you so much for your comments. We are always commited to make sure our guests are comfortable and happy during their entire stay. Our Breakfast attendants do their best to make sure our food is fresh and hot at all times. Our Housekeepers take pride in our rooms and do their best .

I do apologize to any inconvenience that we may have caused you.Thank you so much for your comments and hope to see you soon.
Hermann, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

We stayed at the best western in Cairo for a funeral. The staff was so accommodating. The manager went above and beyond for us and did his best to get us the best price since we were staying so long. I LOVE GEORGIA and i especially love this hotel. I cant thank you guys enough!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
SanjayCairo11118, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Sorry to hear that u came and stayed with us for funeral reason .I am sorry for your loss. Our thoughts are with you and your family during these difficult times.
Thank you so much for your lovely comments. I am so glad that you enjoyed our town just as much as you enjoyed our stay.Our staff does their best to keep our facility.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

Excellent service. Clean room. Comfy bed. The Mexican Resturant at the Hotel was great also. All people at the hotel were friendly and helpful. Close to other eateries also. Close to the area I needed to be in. No noise. Good decor

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

SanjayCairo11118, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, January 28, 2014
Thank you for your comments. I am glad you were able to find everything comfortable during your stay. Our staff does their best to keep our facility looking like new.We recentley in process of remodeling our hotel. I hope the business that you came for will have you coming back again.
Thank you again for staying with us .
Dothan, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We chose this hotel because it was pet friendly. What a great surprise to find it is also people friendly. The breakfast was amazing. Make your own waffles. What's not to love. Fabulous guest service too. Would recommend this stop to even my most particular friends.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
SanjayCairo11118, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
This TRULY makes me smile...a paid advertisement could not be any better! I know I say it a lot, but words just cannot describe the feeling I get when I hear the kind words from a guest who has had a wonderful experience in my hotel! Again, I cannot at all take credit for anything...my wonderful staff that corresponds daily with my wonderful guests...it is all a Team Effort! Thank-you so, so much...I value each and every comment...whether praise or attention needed...I use it all to train and boost my staff! Thank-you again..
Macon, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

A 100% positive experience with my recent stay. The room was clean & comfortable. The desk clerk was friendly and helpful. It was a great value. If I am ever back in the area, I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

SanjayCairo11118, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We love being able to make all our guest feel comfortable during their stay. It is so great to know that all of our staff is doing a wonderful job to help keep our facility looking like new.We are so delighted that you were pleased with your stay. Our staff works very hard to try and keep our facility up to par. I am glad to hear that you will choose to stay here again.

Been to BEST WESTERN Executive Inn? Share your experiences!