“Car Swap Meet” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Cairo
Niceville, FL
“Car Swap Meet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Came in pretty late. Good and quick stay on the way to the car show in Moultrie, Quiet room slept like a baby. Breakfast was average but we needed it! Would consider staying there again. It was easy to find.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

SanjayCairo11118, Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, November 22, 2012
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. It warms my heart to hear that my guests were pleased with their stay. My staff and I truly DO care and DO want return guests back to our property.It is like family! I appreciate your review, and I hope that others will find it helpful in their choice of lodging! Thank-you so much
Thank-you so much for the kind words, and we do look forward to you coming back again when you are back in our beautiful City of Syrup maker (Cairo)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Woodstock, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

The Best Western Executive Inn is a standard older style hotel, all rooms open to the outside so there is moderate outside noise that comes into the room. The rooms are basic but have been updated with newer carpet and linens. The room was clean and comfortable, the bed was of good quality not lumpy or overly soft. The breakfast was basic with limited hot and cold items, we did not use the wireless so I cannot comment on it.
I would recommend for an overnight stop if there are no rooms available in Thomasville at the Best Western Rose City Inn or the Holiday Inn Express.

Room Tip: all rooms open to outside
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
SanjayCairo11118, Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Columbia, SC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We came down for a football game at FSU in Tallahassee - stayed at this motel. Lady at the front desk on Saturday when our group checked in was not helpful...she wasn't friendly...she wasn't anything...when there was some confusion over the rooms, she just stood there looking at us with a blank expression and offered no suggestions...it was like she had no clue what to do except say they were full - no rooms left.

Our room was supposed to be a non smoking room (room 107) and boy it wasn't! It smelled so bad - did we complain? No since we knew there was no other room.

Breakfast the next day was OK...that's about all I can say.

The shining spot was the gentleman working the front desk when we checked out Sunday morning - he was so nice and friendly. He really made me feel like he valued our business and he wanted us to come back. He is much better than OK! I marked service below as 'average' but he would be 'excellent'.

Room Tip: It is a motel...that's about all I can say.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
SanjayCairo11118, Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
It burdens my heart when I have an unpleased guest. More than that, it truly burdens me that our staff is not friendly .when your bus arrives at motel everybody was in hurry to get room and to be ready for drive to Tallahassee .and we try to accommodate in each room with your reservation.your travel agencies didn't provide me the guest name so unable to give room but finally we gave room who didn't have reservation .your travel agent knows that we didn't have non smoking rooms left .but she still book smoking rooms .may be your travel agent or tour bus people didn't tell you that its a smoking room.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience
Pellham ga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Room was very clean , comfortable and quiet . Morning breakfast offered both hot and cold choices.the staff were very friendly and accommodating. I would stay here again.I am impressed on the wireless Internet services.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
SanjayCairo11118, Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
It is nice when you read a review, and you KNOW who it is...I try to meet and talk to my guests, and to have them express their thoughts helps us! I do hope if you come for a visit again, you will stay with us! Thank-you so much.
Cairo, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

Have been in the area for a couple of weeks and have thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly!! The rooms are comfortable and clean and it has been a great place to be able to stay while waiting for our more permanent accommodation.

Room Tip: I enjoyed the rooms on the pool side as they did not have the afternoon sun on them as it has been v...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
SanjayCairo11118, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
What a compliment...Home away from home! My staff and I feel like family, and I think that makes a big difference in the work environment...we WANT our guests to feel like home, and with your review, it makes me SMILE! I am so thankful that we can portray that feeling to our guests...Please come again!
Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

The people here were very nice, and the room was a good value. Remodeled, new furniture, and clean. Also pet friendly for a very small fee. Would definitely stay here again when we return to Cairo!

• Stayed June 2012
SanjayCairo11118, Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, June 20, 2012
What a compliment...My staff and I feel like family, and I think that makes a big difference in the work environment...we WANT our guests to feel like home, and with your review, it makes me SMILE! I am so thankful that we can portray that feeling to our guests...Please come again
Sanford, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

Rooms smelt awful. Needed a nonsmoking room due to allergies. It was disgusting.

Room Tip: Unfortunately, they are the only game in town in Cairo, GA. Next time I will either stay in ttallah...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
SanjayCairo11118, Manager at BEST WESTERN Executive Inn, responded to this review, April 23, 2012
Dear Kathryn,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 229-377-8000.

Been to BEST WESTERN Executive Inn? Share your experiences!