“Nice Stay” 3 of 5 stars

You added Super 8 Byron / South Macon, GA to your Saves list
Super 8 Byron / South Macon, GA
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   305 Hwy 49 North, I-75 Exit 149, Byron, GA 31008   |
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Byron

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

My family enjoyed there stay at Super8. We will be back again. Rooms are clean and very comfortable. Also very convient to interstate. . The convenience of the location an the excellent prices are what had us stay at this location.

• Stayed October 2012
Walker, Minnesota
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

This place should not be on the Pride of Super 8 properties. The breakfast was a joke....cold cereal (two selections), colored water called orange juice.....coffee that tasted instant....staff was terrible! Couch in the dining area was stained. Room had and odor....could hear the next room's TV. Won't go back there!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Sarasota, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

Super8 like many of the cheaper hotels can be poor but every now and then you fall upon a gem, this is one. I could gert carried away but there was one let down, breakfast !! Poor choice for me in cereal and no toast, but what was out was very well presented and really pleasant to sit and start your day.
Flat screen TV, comfortable bed but SO CLEAN.
Well worth the small amount I paid $55 inc tax and I will make a point of returning.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

I travel several times a year. I was traveling down interstate 75 on my way to Florida I notice the Super 8 sign approching the Byron Ga exit 149. So I decided to give them a try. I went to the front deck to check in the front desk employee Sharon was very friendly and helpful. I then went to my room and went inside I was very happy and pleasantly surprise on the quality and cleaningness of the room especially for ecomnomical price I paid for the room. I had a very restful night sleep. In the morning I went to the lobby for the continental breakfast the front deck gentelman Joe was also very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was just great with a lot to offer. On my way back to my room met the housekeepers they were very nice also. The check out was very quick and efficent. Leaving the hotel I met the general manger Nick Patel. I told him about my wonderful stay. Nick was very professional and very freindly as well. He appreciated my comments and hope to see me again. I will definitely make Super 8 in Byron,Ga. my rest stop on every trip I make going through Georgia. I will be sure to recommend super 8 in Byron Ga. to everybody I know. Joe Masse

Room Tip: everything room seem to be very well located
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

Clean, updated rooms with microwave and fridge. Minimal breakfast, but it at least included fresh fruit. Coffe in lobby was surprisingly good. This is a good choice for travelers conscious of budget and cleanliness issues.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Byron / South Macon, GA? Share your experiences!