“Pretty darn good!” 4 of 5 stars

478-956-3044
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Byron
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Located in peach outlet mall.
Description: Located in peach outlet mall.
Pensacola, Florida
“Pretty darn good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I took my 3 sons there a few weeks ago. Second time there; both times pretty satisfying. We had Nachos Supreme, Burritos Deluxe, a Taco Salad, and I had some enchiladas. Far cry from Taco Bell: THIS food was definitely a few rungs up the ladder from that. As others have mentioned, portions were impressive; all 4 of us were full as we waddled out of the restaurant. :-)

I think the bill came to about 60 bucks with tip, which includes a few beers for son #1. $$$ well spent.

This is the best Mexican food in this area. Give it a shot; you won't be disappointed.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Humboldt, Iowa
“Great food, friendly service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

This Mexican Restaurant in the small outlet mall in Byron was great. My only complaint......the portions way to big for the average person to eat. My Mixed Fajita was excellent. A lot of meat, veggies and all the trimmings such as sour cream, guacamole, lettuce, refried beans, rice, pico de gallo, etc. The food is obviously home cooked! My husband had the Grande Burrito and they graciously made it with ground beef instead of steak. Again, only complaint, who can eat a burrito that big?! I highly recommend this restaurant. As busy as it was, the service was still good.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
West Lafayette, Indiana
“Good mexican food in a mall.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

I ate here on one of my nights and it was the best, most authentic, mexican food I've had in quite some time. Really recommend the house special!

Visited January 2013
Jefferson City, Tennessee
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We visited Casa Mexico on a Friday night. The place was packed plus doing a big take out business. The food was wonderful and reasonable. Our waitress was waiting on a table of 12 and four booths. Due to the crowd our service was a little slow but the waitress checked on us several times to see if we needed anything such as more chips and drink refills.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Warner Robins GA
“Delicious Mexican!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I was shopping at the surrounding outlet stores one day and kept smelling this awesome food, and lots of people walking in to what I discovered was Casa Mexico. When I finally got to go there, I had the chicken dish with mushrooms. The prices are much better here and the food was delicious. The salsa was a little hot for my taste, but it was such a delicious flavor, full of my favorite cilantro. This is right around the corner from me and I can't wait to go back again. The portions are so huge, I might just split an entree! The service and atmosphere were just fine, and the restaurant got super busy, always a great sign.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Casa Mexico? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Casa Mexico, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.