I was looking for a mini vacation spot for my husband and I and 2 children. I was a little Leary after reading some of the reviews, but I was pleasantly surprised. We stayed in one of the lake houses and just loved it. There was more than enough room for us to move around and the boys had their own room and TV.
The water park was a lot of fun, we enjoyed all our meals at Giani's and at the Bullfrog restaurant. Everything was very good. We have stayed at many resorts all over the country and this one was right up there on our favorites.
The horseback riding was fun and the people running the stables were very professional. Next time we go we will try the zip lining. It was booked up this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the shores of Lake Sidney Lanier, Lanier Islands boasts 1,500 scenic acres perfect for active families, romantic couples, corporate groups and solo travelers alike. Guests may choose from a variety of onsite activities and amenities to curate the perfect experience year round, from a water park to diverse dining options and a spa. Additionally, this lakeside Georgia resort offers over 23,000 square feet of flexible event space and professional services for successful conferences, retreats, weddings, and other events. Luxurious amenities and unparalleled natural beauty come standard with your stay, which will surely be treasured long after your bags have been unpacked. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Legacy Lodge & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Lodge And Conference Center
- Legacy Hotel Buford
- Legacy Resort Buford
- Emerald Point Lake Lanier