Attended a recent medical meeting on site and stayed in one of the lakeside villas that is a short walk uphill to the conference center/main lodge. My one bedroom, king bedded villa was very nice with a beautiful view of the lake and walkout patio area on ground floor. Access required walking down two flights of stairs so request upper (larger) villa accommodation if stairs are a problem. Room included a wet bar with coffee maker, refrigerator and microwave. After arriving on site I found out that they are now pet friendly with a one-time $75 fee per stay for pets 80# or less (but not in villas unfortunately). I definitely plan on bringing my dog next time and hope to take advantage of the hiking trails on this spectacular property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the shores of Lake Sidney Lanier, Lanier Islands boasts 1,500 scenic acres perfect for active families, romantic couples, corporate groups and solo travelers alike. Guests may choose from a variety of onsite activities and amenities to curate the perfect experience year round, from a water park to diverse dining options and a spa. Additionally, this lakeside Georgia resort offers over 23,000 square feet of flexible event space and professional services for successful conferences, retreats, weddings, and other events. Luxurious amenities and unparalleled natural beauty come standard with your stay, which will surely be treasured long after your bags have been unpacked. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Legacy Lodge & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Lodge And Conference Center
- Legacy Hotel Buford
- Legacy Resort Buford
- Emerald Point Lake Lanier