Stayed here for a conference. Was surprised at the level of finished throughout the lodge and on the grounds. Great place to come for a weekend with the family - activities for kids of most ages. Large pool to swim in at the lodge, and a gorgeous gas fireplace at one end of the pool to relax around. Great vistas of the lake, and every room has a balcony. Food was good although not great, and service was without exception friendly and welcoming.
The rooms are medium sized. I found my mattress too stiff, but that may have simply been my taste. Clean and well maintained, HBO and on demand movies in the room. Although the finish and the comfort level aren't quite like the Reynold's Plantation Ritz Carlton, it is closer than you would think, and half the price (or less)!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the shores of Lake Sidney Lanier, Lake Lanier Islands Resort boasts 1,500 scenic acres perfect for active families, romantic couples, corporate groups and solo travelers alike. Guests may choose from a variety of onsite activities and amenities to curate the perfect experience year round, from a water park to diverse dining options and a spa. Additionally, this lakeside Georgia resort offers over 23,000 square feet of flexible event space and professional services for successful conferences, retreats, weddings, and other events. Luxurious amenities and unparalleled natural beauty come standard with your stay, which will surely be treasured long after your bags have been unpacked. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Legacy Lodge & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Lodge And Conference Center
- Legacy Hotel Buford
- Legacy Resort Buford
- Emerald Point Lake Lanier