We stayed at the lodge the night before the Polar Plunge for Special Olympics. Check-in was very easy and our beautiful, spacious room had a nice view of the lake. We had dinner in Bullfrogs Restaurant. The food was very good and nicely presented. After a good night's sleep, we had breakfast in the Windows Restaurant. Again, the food was really good. We will definately stay here in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the shores of Lake Sidney Lanier, Lake Lanier Islands Resort boasts 1,500 scenic acres perfect for active families, romantic couples, corporate groups and solo travelers alike. Guests may choose from a variety of onsite activities and amenities to curate the perfect experience year round, from a water park to diverse dining options and a spa. Additionally, this lakeside Georgia resort offers over 23,000 square feet of flexible event space and professional services for successful conferences, retreats, weddings, and other events. Luxurious amenities and unparalleled natural beauty come standard with your stay, which will surely be treasured long after your bags have been unpacked. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Legacy Lodge & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Lodge And Conference Center
- Legacy Hotel Buford
- Legacy Resort Buford
- Emerald Point Lake Lanier