I just returned from a weekend conference at this resort. From the moment my car turned in I felt I was in the perfect place. The drive up to the main hotel was beautifully lined with thousands of Christmas lights. Now the main hotel comes into view. This is a superior rustic looking scene.
From the front desk to housekeeping, every staff member was gracious and went out of their way to make our conference one of a kind.
The resort is surrounded byLake Lanier. The food in each resturant was delicious and the wait staff was a pleasure.
The rooms in the main hotel were lovely, but we had a villa on the water that took the resort rating over the top.
I would return anytime for any reason and never hesitate to recommend them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the shores of Lake Sidney Lanier, Lanier Islands boasts 1,500 scenic acres perfect for active families, romantic couples, corporate groups and solo travelers alike. Guests may choose from a variety of onsite activities and amenities to curate the perfect experience year round, from a water park to diverse dining options and a spa. Additionally, this lakeside Georgia resort offers over 23,000 square feet of flexible event space and professional services for successful conferences, retreats, weddings, and other events. Luxurious amenities and unparalleled natural beauty come standard with your stay, which will surely be treasured long after your bags have been unpacked. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Legacy Lodge & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Lodge And Conference Center
- Legacy Hotel Buford
- Legacy Resort Buford
- Emerald Point Lake Lanier