Took our two grandchildren this past week-end to enjoy the festival of lights. This was our first time to see the beautiful lights in this area, and we were all amazed at how spectacular they were. It certainly made you feel the Christmas spirit. Girls loved the ice skating rink and carnival at end of tour. Of courst the fire pit and toasting marshmallows was also a big hit. The tour was arranged so that it flowed very smoothly. Had stayed at Lodge two yrs ago for fall wedding, so was used to the layout. as they say, first impressions are so important and the girls at check-in was great!Ms Kim(I think) was so very cheerful and fun to talk with. Gave good advice for us making the most of our light tour. Came back and enjoyed a late dinner at Bullfrogs with another excellent employee. Though despite being late, she was so pleasant and helpful with menu. Again, we were so pleased with breakfast staff next morning. Large variety to choose from and an omelet/egg/waffle station cooked to order. we also had a very comfortable room with great beds and pillows. Always enjoy the decor of the lodge. That fireplace makes for a very relaxing time! The only thing that would only be a small negative would be brighter lights in bathroom(especially for the ladies). Although it was a cold night we enjoyed our balcony(for a short time). View of lake was pretty through th trees. Legacy Lodge has a great staff. Everyone we came in contact with was super friendly and helpful.We are already planning on making this a yearly event.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the shores of Lake Sidney Lanier, Lake Lanier Islands Resort boasts 1,500 scenic acres perfect for active families, romantic couples, corporate groups and solo travelers alike. Guests may choose from a variety of onsite activities and amenities to curate the perfect experience year round, from a water park to diverse dining options and a spa. Additionally, this lakeside Georgia resort offers over 23,000 square feet of flexible event space and professional services for successful conferences, retreats, weddings, and other events. Luxurious amenities and unparalleled natural beauty come standard with your stay, which will surely be treasured long after your bags have been unpacked. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Legacy Lodge & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Lodge And Conference Center
- Legacy Hotel Buford
- Legacy Resort Buford
- Emerald Point Lake Lanier