If you are looking for a crowded, touristy, expensive and impersonal place to go, this is the place. The staff were not very service oriented. Food was mediocre at best. The first night we planned to have dinner in the main dining room - but when we got there it was steam table fare. Only 2 other couples in the entire restaurant. So we decided to change plans and eat in the sports bar, but it was a 45 minute wait for a table. So no dinner night one. Although most rooms are "lakeview" you can't actually see the lake - there is about 50 yards of pine trees between the hotel and the lake. If you want to see or swim in the lake you have to go to the public beach that is about a mile away.
We cut our stay short and went elsewhere.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Hotel
- Legacy Lodge And Conference Center
- Legacy Hotel Buford
- Legacy Resort Buford
- Emerald Point Lake Lanier
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated along the shores of Lake Sidney Lanier, Lake Lanier Islands Resort boasts 1,500 scenic acres perfect for active families, romantic couples, corporate groups and solo travelers alike. Guests may choose from a variety of onsite activities and amenities to curate the perfect experience year round, from a water park to diverse dining options and a spa. Additionally, this lakeside Georgia resort offers over 23,000 square feet of flexible event space and professional services for successful conferences, retreats, weddings, and other events. Luxurious amenities and unparalleled natural beauty come standard with your stay, which will surely be treasured long after your bags have been unpacked. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Legacy Lodge & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.