“Sit at the bar by the cooks” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Atlanta, Georgia
“Sit at the bar by the cooks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

I had a excellent experience at Ted's. I recommend sitting at the bar near the grill and talking to the chef. I particularly enjoy the veggie burger and the Delmonico steaks. They are hand cut every day and extremely extremely juicy! I have been to many Ted's, and this is by far, the best.
Nice work Ted's in Buford.

Visited July 2013

Conover, North Carolina
“In the Atlanta area, theres much better”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Was at stone mtn for the fourth and asked at the hotel somewhere nice and fairly close to grab a nice meal and referred to Teds. The place is nice dont get me wrong. Still a bit wierd. Kinda one of those places that has no definition. Is it fine dining? No. Just priced as such. Is it a deli? No. Just gives the feel. Is it a country rustic bar and grill? No. Just decored as such. Kinda kitchy all the way around. Its very open, very flat and tables are slammed against one another pretty tight. Loud atmosphere for a steakhouse and really gives a vibe of half deli, half fast food with a hint of sophistication. If you eat here try to get a booth. Amist all the ruckus and noise they ARE suprisingly and I believe strategically quiet. It was really all but like being able to disappear in a crowd.and made it cool in its own right. With the volume id not wanted to be two feet over at a table. Much louder, really wierd. Theres no real waiting area and the seating situations a bit strange. Ppl just kinda hang out till called. Its strip mall dining at its best i suppose but just that, strip mall dining. The food was ok. I had the bison only because id never had bison. The portion was excellent and I didnt leave hungry which is always a plus. I enjoy meat medium rare and as the pictures show its pretty rare. Bison is kinda earthy, not really gamey but earthy. Very subtle flavor different flavor to it but overall cooked well. My asparagus was ok. Bit to big a stalks for a resturaunt but ok. Price is high and service is a bit lacking. Kinda georgia high school peach and unsure of themselves. My gf ordered a steak and ordered medium. She had to send hers back because it.came out medium rare and bleeding but the waitress was sweet about it and it came back quickly. I really think they just threw it in a microwave as it had that nuked turned up corners look. Would have preferred they did the right thing and cooked her a new steak right but it was ok. It all is a bit pricey, meal ran for two close to a hundred dollars but thats with bison. I can say ive had it and woukd eat it again but not at that price, not enough difference from a non furry cow. If I were in the diluth area again id not eat here again and really didnt gain anything by eating here this time. Its really ok but gave me a golden corral kinda feeling and no buffett

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, GA
“Mouthwatering Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

My first bite of my Mushroom and Swiss Bison burger brought on an involuntary sigh of contentment. It was juicy and delicious. Our family had each purchased a different burger and enjoyed sharing. Each was uniquely yummy and tender - including my daughter's sliders from the children's menu. We finished off our meal with home-made cookies - HUGE ones - that were baked to perfection. The chocolate chip cookie was warm and melty while the snicker-doodle was balanced between crisp and chewy - both were delicious.

The restaurant was cozy and welcoming with a touch of class. Rich dark wood paneling and a beautiful bar gave it a touch of mid-west charm without being too "cowboy". The wait staff was attentive and friendly and quick to fill requests.

I went interested in a one time visit to try Bison and found a new family favorite that we will visit often.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lawrenceville, Georgia, United States
“Okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

The food was only ok in my opinion but may be because I am not a big fan of bison. However, it does seem to really be overpriced. We did have an awesome homemade fruit dessert that was really delicious and huge.

Visited November 2012
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Cozy Atmosphere - Bright Clean - Good Variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

We like the Teds Montana Grill at The Forum in Duluth. It has the feel of a local hang-out with some class. The wait staff has always been helpful and accommodating, the beverages are always good. Parking is convenient. The menu offers variety and includes many different way to enjoy farmed buffalo meat, as well as more traditional meats and seafood. The salad and dressing options are interesting and very good. It makes for an enjoyable atmosphere and very good dinners.