“Late night visit after Concert” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Georgia
“Late night visit after Concert”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

We sat at the bar and they had house Long Island Ice Teas for $4. Got the spinach appetizer at recommendation of Mike the bartender. Good stuff. Later we got the french fries-also very good. Comfortable place for a late night drink and appetizers. We walked about 2 blocks back to our hotel.

Visited November 2013

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Very Good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I came here with my boyfriend for my birthday! The food was very good. We shared the Fried Mozzarella appetizer. He had the Jack Daniel's® Ribs and I had the Jack Daniel's® Chicken & Shrimp. We both enjoyed our food. I also ordered the Salted Caramel Cake, but I didn't really care for it as it wasn't warm or anything as I assumed it would be. There weren't very many patrons at the time so we received excellent, fast, & friendly service. I had drinks (The BFM - The Best Fridays Margarita and Patron Shot). The drinks were good. We would definitely return to this location.

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Byron, Georgia
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Our shopping trip to the Mall of Georgia would not be complete without a stop at TGI Fridays! As usual, the food and the service was great!

Visited September 2013
Jefferson, Georgia
“very good food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I love tgi fridays food. Its one of my favorite places to eat. Their food is very good. They also serve your food quick. I love fridays.

Visited October 2012
“Whoops the HOOTnanny off of anything in Buford!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

I eat here every time I come to Buford and it has NEVER let me down! Just today, I ate me a steak, slapped my mother and hit the mall! Wonderful! Order anything. Get a separate table for your mother, though!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere