“Great Bakery Cafe!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 178 Restaurants in Buford
Flowery Branch, Georgia
“Great Bakery Cafe!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

To our family, this is truly what a bakery cafe should be. Fresh baked breads. pastries, cup cakes, and WOW for the breakfast & Lunch. There's nothing like getting your sandwich on fresh baked bread, and great scratch made soup. We just had the Buford Burger yesterday, (I think it's a weekly special on Saturday's) and it was honestly the best burger I have ever eaten in my life. There were several other customers waving about it too. So glad to have found this GEM of a place. Oh, did I mention they have the best cakes I have ever tried? They do! Birthdays, weddings, you name it...

• Visited May 2014

Flowery Branch, Georgia
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Great local bakery and lunch spot! I had the California avocado club on sourdough and it was perfect! Will definitely be back for all my bakery/ cake needs and lunch too!!

• Visited February 2014
Buford, Georgia
“Very good food and great customer service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

I have eaten lunch here a few times and made bakery purchases on other occasions. You place your order at the counter and then it is prepared and delivered to your table. There are daily specials that are reasonably priced. This place is very popular and I recently had to pass it by because the parking lot was full! All in all a very welcome addition to the neighborhood.

• Visited February 2014