“Awesome for your pig fix” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 190 Restaurants in Buford
Cuisines: American
“Awesome for your pig fix”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I thoroughly enjoy going to PTL. They have THE best BBQ I have ever put in my mouth. The brisket is off the chart and the collards are spot on. Get yourself there- you won't regret it!

Sugar Hill, Georgia
“Delicious Local BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

We have eaten here twice since moving to the area. This has got to be one of the best BBQ's in the area. We have experienced nothing but excellent service each time we ate here. Sides are always different, depending on the season. There are several different sauces to choose from, I like the sweet & tangy sauce the best.

Each time we have been in, the owner has always stopped by our table to chat for a minute and to let us know he appreciates our business. If you're looking for a relaxed atmosphere with great food, stop in and check it out. We noticed they are now open 5 days a week now.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sugar Hill, Georgia, United States
“Up in Smoke”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

The Smokey smell hits you at the door. The food was excellent. The ribs fell off the bone. A wide selection of BBQ sauces. All the sides are make from scratch. The employee are very friendly and will let you sample the sides to make sure you will like them.

GA Gamecocks

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Pleasantly surprised.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I had heard good things about the restaurant and finally decided to check it our. So glad we did! The pork was super moist and well seasoned. The sides were prepared fresh and were excellent! Definitely will be making return trips for more BBQ!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
North East Pennsylvania
“Great barbecue!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

I was new to the area and drove by this place and the name caught my attention. I did not even need barbecue sauce, which is a great sign for me. The barbecue flavor of the meat was awesome, and that's rather hard to find around here. The meat was not dry at all and the portions were plentiful. Definitely a new favorite barbecue place.

Visited August 2013