“Quiet spot in a busy area” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book early and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in Buford
Annapolis, Maryland
“Quiet spot in a busy area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

The hotel that we usually use when we come to the area to visit family was booked and since we have had positive experiences with Country Inn and Suites in the past we decided to stay at the one in Buford. We were very pleased with our spacious and well appointed room, with the location away from the busy traffic and mall and the friendly and professional staff. The breakfast was excellent. We will plan to stay there on our next visit.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
11vishal, Owner at Country Inns & Suites Buford, responded to this review, October 6, 2014
Thank you for the great reviews. We hope you did enjoy your stay with us. And yes, this is a busy area with a lot of restaurants and shopping available. We also hope you will return to visit with us again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Had a block of rooms held for wedding guests when our son got married at the end of April 2013. This hotel was very clean, the staff were so very helpful and friendly, the continental breakfast was even good! The suites were roomy and updated, and our rooms were close by one another! Indoor pool and very helpful when we needed more pillows and sheets for the sofa bed! Great place, we really enjoyed every aspect of it!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
countryinn_buford, Director of Sales at Country Inns & Suites Buford, responded to this review, September 2, 2013
Laurie D.

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and the quick service was appreciated. We look forward to your next stay.
Greenville
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for a quick one night stay, we were going to see the Braves play one night and didn't wanna drive back to South Carolina after the game. The hotel was clean and the location was amazing we spent the next day shopping and everything was right at there! We got to spend our time on our short trip doing what we wanted to do, in part due to the great location of this place!

• Stayed April 2013
countryinn_buford, Front Office Manager at Country Inns & Suites Buford, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our clean, safe property and were able to take advantage of our great breakfast. We are also pleased, you appreciated our value pricing. Hopefully you will have the opportunity to stay with us again!
Anchorage, Alaska
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Wow....I thought everything was great....until I received a $100 charge on my cc after our recent stay. My wife called to inquire and was told by the manager that after we checked out that our room smelled of smoke. I am not a smoker and my wife is. My wife never smokes inside our house, let alone a non-smoking hotel room. She took many smoke breaks outside the front door of the lobby....but never in the room!! I would not want the smoke around me, let alone in the room. When my wife argued the charge as fraudulent, they said it was not going to be removed because they smelled smoke odor in the room. My only guess was a small smoke odor from my wife's clothing....but I promise there was no smoking in the room. This will end my stays at Country Inn and Suites. Also....no one ever called to discuss and just put a charge through..pretty shady if you ask me

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
countryinn_buford, Front Office Manager at Country Inns & Suites Buford, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Mbow316,

I am very sorry to hear that we did not live up to your expectations during your stay with us. Our housekeepers take pride in their cleanliness and attention to detail, and we are looking into this accusation. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience, so we would be happy to discuss any suggestions you may have in the future.
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

I was visiting a church conference over a weekend and choose this hotel for value and location. The hotel was very clean, safe and the staff were fantastic. They were always ready to help and acknowledge me every time I passed by the desk. The breakfast was fantastic and the host was always cleaning and refreshing food. The room was quiet and the heater worked wonderful while I was visiting. Thank you for being my home away from home.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Sunny JaxFL,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our clean, safe property and were able to take advantage of our great breakfast. Hopefully you will have the opportunity to stay with us again.
Lizella
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

We stayed at this hotel because we are Carlton members and had enough points to get a free stay! This was a shopping Girl's weekend for me, my 2 daughters, and Grandma to the Mall of Georgia!

When we checked in the lady checking us in was super friendly! I can't remember her name but I do remember she was the Assistant Manager. I noticed she wasn't just friendly to us (customers) but to her Co-worker's!

This hotel is located right across the street from the mall with tons of shopping & eating places around!

Breakfast had the basic stuff of waffles, eggs, bagels, etc, but I did notice one thing extra at this Country Inn & Suites.....they used REAL plates, glasses, utensils, etc. No paper or styrofoam plates, plastic utensils, or plastic cups. That might be a minor thing, but it did make you feel like you were in a Ritzy hotel!

My girls used the pool & hot tub which they thoroughly enjoyed and they were provided towels there so they didn't have to use room towels.

Overall, this was a pleasant experience, and we would definitley stay at this hotel again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Melanie A.,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our polite staff and were able to take advantage of our great breakfast. Hopefully you will have the opportunity to stay with us again.
Statesboro, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

We really enjoyed the stay at Country Inns & Suites. The staff was extremely nice. The motel provided everything we needed and then some. We really enjoyed the hot breakfast in the morning. I would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
It is always nice to hear good things from a customer. Your stay with us was our pleasure. We do hope you enjoyed a restful and peaceful stay with us. Thank you for your reviews, and we hope you will stay with us again soon.

Been to Country Inns & Suites Buford? Share your experiences!