“Don't come hungry.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Buford - Mall of GA

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Buford - Mall of GA to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Buford - Mall of GA
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2499 Satellite Boulevard, Buford, GA 30518   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Buford
“Don't come hungry.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Breakfast is never ever in time. The breakfast person is always late. It is 45 minutes late today 05/31/2013. Even when they have the front desk person thro part if it out at 6 am the pancake machine is never ready till 6:30. My crew stays here a lot and we must get out early so we are going to switch motels from now on.

• Stayed May 2013
Hiexpbuford, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Buford - Mall of GA, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
We sorry to hear that you felt that breakfast was not on time. Thanks for staying with us.
We offer one of the Best Hot Breakfast selection in the area and normally do our best
to serve on time .Many times we have even served the basic breakfast items like cereal
and muffins and fruit before 6am. Thanks for your feedback and we will review with our staff
to ensure that the full breakfast be on time.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Muncie, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

The staff was very helpful with early check in because we were going to the Jimmy Buffett concert in the afternoon. We even received an upgrade because we were Priority Club members.
We will definitely stay there when we return to Buford

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

I am one of the parents that had the pleasure of spending 3 days at your hotel, while my daughter attended the CRCT with our school, the GA Connection Academy. The first two days, we had a meeting room at another hotel in the area. It was a horrible experience. Unresponsive staff, cleanliness lacked in the bathrooms. There was no A/C and the kids had to test in a room with a temperature of 80 plus degrees. No responsiveness from the staff to solve the problem. I believe that our school principal contacted Mrs. Thomas and she immediately accommodated our school.Not an easy task on such short notice, considering that we were about 80 kids and 80 parents. While guests take the utmost priority in you business, Mrs Thomas jumped through hoops for us without disturbing the regular flow of business. I have attended many corporate meetings at various hotels across the country and this was one of my best experience. I want to express my gratitude to you. Your staff is absolutely fantastic! You can be very proud of your crew.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Olympia, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Recently I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel. The room was spacious. It is so nice to have a fridge and microwave. So modern and clean. I enjoyed the flat screen TV and free WIFI. The housekeeping staff is excellent. They offer a full breakfast with lots of variety. It's a very convenient location and just down the road from the wonderful Mall of Georgia
I would highly recommend this property. It's an A+!

Room Tip: I have stayed here a couple of times and don't think you can find a bad room.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Greenville, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I spend 4 to 8 nights here almost every month, and I have always enjoyed my stays here. I like th location, because it is off of the main highway and quite. The staff in general and the front desk girls are always friendly and helpful. The always greet me as a priority club member and thank me for staying with them. The rooms are spacious and clean. The breakfast area is clean and well stocked. There are plenty of good restaurants near by and the Mall of Georgia. I ask for a first floor room and most of the time I have gotten one. Just great service.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel for approximately 10 years and have always found he staff to be friendly and helpful. Recent refurbishing has improved the experience and the comfort of the rooms. Breakfast has been nutirtional and enjoyable and gets the day off to a good start. As far as noise abatement, there are some problems as you can hear noises from above you when on the ground floor. Several restaurants located within a 5 to 10 minute drive as well as numerous fast food establishments. Convenient access to I-985 to go into Atlanta or north to avoid traffic on I 85. GPS has had no problem locating the hotel. If there is a negative, it is that the rates have begun climbing over the last year and this is becoming a concern for me as it is conveniently located for me while on business trips to the area. I have actually been able to find lower rates at Crowne Plaza facilites and this may require me to reconsider my frequency of visits to it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

We spent a Wed night with very few cars in the parking lot at 8 pm
The front desk girl was polite, of course they put us at the end of the hallway and only ones on that end on third floor.
We heard people talking, doors slamming and tv as soon as we entered the room. The front desk called to make sure room was fine and we told her about the noise. She informed us we were the only ones at that end. It had to be a room underneath, which means no soundproofing between floors and walls.
Breakfast was adequate.

• Stayed February 2013

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Buford - Mall of GA? Share your experiences!