“Good Mexican Food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good Mexican Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This is a very good neighborhood Mexican food place. The Chicken Soup is one of my favorites. The service is outstanding.

Visited October 2013

Prince George, Virginia
“Super service but so-so food....perhaps I ordered the wrong thing?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

Well, I went to Cabo's really wanting to like it. After all, our server was super nice and had a great sense of humor! The decor was nice too. But....I wasn't that impressed with what I had. I ordered my standard for Mexican restaurants, which is a tamale and a chile relleno. They weren't bad but they weren't great either. Call me spoiled - I used to live in Texas so I really love good Mexican food. And some of the other reviewers seemed to really like what they ordered. So....maybe I made the wrong choice in food. And I was visiting from VA, so maybe there aren't many good Mexican restaurants in Buford? I would recommend them for getting a drink and watching a game because they have TVs all over and good, cold beer on draft!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wish I knew how to say "great experience" in Spanish!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Delightful service! Alex made our guacamole table side, and accommodated our individual tastes. It was just YUM! Our margaronas were delicious, and the chips and salsa were good and plenty! We will definitely return for an earlier, full meal!!!

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Buford, Georgia
“Have you had "THE STONE" ???”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Last nite my hubby and I went to Cabos AGAIN :). In our opinion, The Stone is the BEST foodwise, value wise and has great "curb appeal". :). In this HOT stone comes shrimp skewers, chicken, steak, bacon, polano and jalepeno peppers whole, onion, tomatoes, and a great sauce! HUGE......for $13.95!! We can never finish it when BOTH of us share! And it comes with a plate of rice, beans, guacamole and tortillas! Unbelievable taste and the people are very nice. We also like to get fresh table-side made for us on the spot guacamole :). It is so chunky and YUM! If you want a great Mexican restaurant.......I LOVE Cabos :)

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Buford, GA
“Great Food at Fair prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

They will make changes to any order to please the customer. I have my special Fajita Shrimp Nachos with spinach and mushrooms about once a week. Best Mex in the area.