“excellent Mediterranean food, though a bit pricey” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 190 Restaurants in Buford
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
“excellent Mediterranean food, though a bit pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I have been here twice. It's a great place for a date night if you wanna try something a little out of the box. The greek salad is very tasty and well presented. We also recommend the gyros. The belly dancer was an entertaining touch.

• Visited July 2013

Braselton, Georgia
“Hidden, but great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

The wife and I choose a new restaurant to eat at each month. We had driven by this one several times so we figured that we would try it.
We were happily surprised. We got there a little early for dinner on a Wednesday so it wasn't crowded. People began to arrive as we were sitting and it seemed that we were the only first timers. The other people knew the menus and the staff.
We both ordered off the entree menu which was extensive for a tapas place. I had the tilapia sunshine and my wife had a lasagne dish. They brought us out some sesame flathead with a dish of goat cheese, butter, and some green olives. All excellent. Both of our dishes arrived and were perfect. It did take them an extra minute to get the food out, but it was worth the wait and the decor of the restaurant gives you plenty to look at and talk about.
We will return!

• Visited September 2013
Pendergrass
“Beauty & Health!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Such a golden little gem right by the Mall of Georgia. I only wish I would have known about it sooner. The food is superb (but better) & healthy the atmosphere is lovely as well as the bellydancers! I will not only be back but I will be a frequent patron of this establishment! I am part Lebanese and grew up around the best Mediterranean foods...This is my old world great grandmother tastes with a new healthy gourmet and blissfully visual twist!!! If you love this food you willnot be dissappointed. In fact I would almost go so far as to say his is Buford's best kept secret.

• Visited April 2013
“Romantic Roya's Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Fabulous food; lamb, beef, chicken kabobs. Rich furnishings. Dark. Attentive service. My favorite restaurant in the metro area. Take your spouse or date. Don't take your kids.

Atlanta
“Lamb Kabob Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

The restaurant is beautiful. We ordered the hummus, served cold, and salads to start. The beet salad was really tasty. The best dish on the menu was the lamb kabob. We figured we weren't that hungry after eating so many tapas, so we ordered one entree to split between myself, my husband, and my two children. That was a BIG mistake. We devoured it, and had to order more! It was so good, both kids wanted to go back the next day!! And there's belly dancing. The featured dancer danced with bells, scarves, and fire. She even brought out extra scarves for the patrons to dance with. It has really funny. We will definitel return.

• Visited February 2013