“Staff at desk was great,I've stayed at this location...” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Buford
Buford, Georgia
“Staff at desk was great,I've stayed at this location...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Staff at desk was great,I've stayed at this location multiple times, this time disappointed room wasn't quite ready, no soap,shampoo etc had to get redressed to get,clock didn't work no pad or pens. Still would highly recommend hotel

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Franklin, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

The hotel was under construction and the pool was closed. We were never informed about the hotel's situation on the Website or when I called to book the room. The staff was great and the room was clean enough. The bed could have used a new mattress, but otherwise it wasn't a bad nights sleep.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Hotel room was very clean. The management staff was not at the frontdesk most of the time. A fire alarm went off the first night we stayed at 6:22am and then went off minuets later. No explanation was given at that time and when we asked about the alarm at the front desk manager was not there to answer our question. The pool was closed with no explanation. I felt very unwelcome. The bath towels were very thin and rough. The beds were very nice but lacked a top sheet. Overall I would look for another place to stay my next time in Atlanta. We visit about every 6 weeks.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Had construction going on on the outside of the building, but from the inside, you would never know it. Clean rooms. Friendly service. Clean air conditioners. No moldy smell.

Whitewater, Wisconsin
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Although the room was nice, I was VERY disappointed with my stay. I booked my room in advance and based it on the amenities that were advertised online (specifically for the breakfast and pool). However, shortly after check-in I found out the pool was closed throughout the duration of my stay and the breakfast was bland with no variety. Also, a barking dog on my floor woke me up early every morning. In addition, during my first night, I was woken up in the middle of the night from another guest who was on a tirade; screaming on his phone using profanities. This went on for at least 30 minutes before it stopped.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed two nights at the hotel for a business trip. The hotel itself is nothing to write home about. There was a lot of construction going on so maybe it will be better upon completion of the construction. However the staff was extremely helpful and were leaps and bounds beyond the quality of the hotel. Joanna and Amber were extremely helpful. They treated me and my wife like we were family and were more than happy to assist us with anything we needed!!!

Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Been to Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta / Buford? Share your experiences!