“Amazing Location; Amazing Property” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Refresh and Refuel
Ranked #2 of 10 Hotels in Buford
Valdosta, United States
“Amazing Location; Amazing Property”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

This hotel was under renovation during our stay. However, even with a three year old in need of nap time our rooms were cool, quiet, clean, and delightful. All of the staff was outgoing and very friendly. Breakfast at Hampton Inns are always delicious (the waffles are superb). The location is directly across the street from the Mall of Georgia, a great number of restaurants in walking distance (especially Red Lobster which is adjacent to the hotel). I cannot wait to return to this hotel, and see what renovations they have done!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Our family enjoyed our stay because the pool was refreshing and clean, continental breakfast was very good and the rooms were nice. The best aspect of this hotel is its location, as it was in the middle of several places to eat. The WIFI was very easy and fast.

Murfreesboro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Great place to stay. Great value. Clean. Quiet. Central location. Will definitely stay here again. Would highly recommend to all! Great place to stay. Great value. Clean. Quiet. Central location. Will definitely stay here again. Would highly recommend to all!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Rock Hill, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

The staff made this stay an enjoyable one. Breakfast was great, front desk staff was so kind and helpful. I just found out I have to go back on business and looking forward to staying at this hotel. Great location, lots of great resturants, shopping, attractions. Close to Atlanta as well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Clifton, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

This was my first time staying at the Hampton Inn and I must say that it was a wonderful experience. The staff was very courteous and politely from the front desk to janitorial staff. As individual, when we travel away from home we seek the amenities and security of home and during my travels; I must say that your staff at Hampton Inn in Buford Georgia presented nothing but professionalism. Thank you for making my stay memorable Tafari Anderson

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Land o Lakes, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Really enjoyed this hotel. Location was great and the hotel staff was very friendly. My family enjoyed the breakfast in the morning as well. We would definitely stay there again. We liked being in walking distance of the mall and the movie theater.

Kenersville, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I had a last minute change in meeting location on Wed. that required me to cancel my reservation at the Hampton facility in Kennesaw and I was glad to be able to get a reservation at your property which was close by the new meeting location. Unfortunately that was apparently the end to my good fortune. Upon check in I discovered a 50% increase in the room rate from Kennesaw to Buford. Seems a bit excessive for being approximately the same distance from downtown Atlanta. Next upon going to my room, I discover my room was someone else’s room. Fortunately they were not in the room when I entered! When I went back to the front desk the person argued that there could not be anyone in the room because the computer did not show it occupied. I assured her that my eyes were not deceiving me and that I did indeed see luggage and toilet items in the bathroom. Finally I received my own room but alas the air conditioner was not working properly. At this point I was tired of trekking up and down the elevator so I endured and reported it in the morning.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Buford
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Buford at Mall of Georgia
Courtyard Atlanta Buford Mall of Georgia
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Buford
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta / Buford
SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia
Holiday Inn Express & Suites

Been to Hampton Inn Atlanta-Mall of Georgia? Share your experiences!