“Avoid If You Like To Sleep” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #5 of 10 hotels in Buford
Jacksonville, Florida
“Avoid If You Like To Sleep”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

We stayed here during Thanksgiving week and left exhausted. The beds are terribly hard and the pillows are paper-thin. The property itself is beginning to look rundown. It was a bit off-putting to walk into the lobby at night and be greeted by 20-somethings hanging out with their beer six-packs in the lobby.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

66 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Hollywood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

My family and I came to Georgia for the holidays and we were recommended this hotel. Not only is this hotel in a fantastic location but it's very affordable. They provide delicious breakfast and have a little market for guests. The hotel is very spacious and clean.we were traveling as a family of 5 with a toddler and the room was spacious enough for her to run around. The bed sheets were really clean and I am very pick with cleanliness. On the last two nights we were having trouble with our AC staying cold and the hotel was very gracious to temporarily fix the issue and refund us the night. We can't wait to come back to Georgia and when we do we will stay in this hotel again. Thank you Springhill

Stayed December 2013
Chapel Hill, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

This was my first time staying at this hotel. I stay in a lot of Springhill Suites. The location is maybe a half mile off I-85 and is right across the street from a the huge Mall of GA. There is every major chain restaurant within easy walking or driving distance. This would be a great place to stay for Christmas shopping. I was here for one night on business. I was meeting someone to work on a project and were going to meet in the lobby but I was very surprised my room had a conference table in it that was perfect. It had four chairs and was separate from the bedroom area. This really helped complete our project. The hotel is very similar to other Springhill Suites but is a little dated with double beds instead of queens. But that really did not matter since it was just me. I would stay here again when in Buford.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Falls Church, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Stayed here on the night of 4 Nov, had been driving all day and most of the night. Selected this hotel because of the closeness to I85. Since it was about 1am all I was really looking for was a decent place to get a few hours of sleep. It was a pleasant surprise to discover such a nice hotel. It is located close to shopping and restaurants.

My suite was large with high ceilings, a large sofa, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee-maker and large flat screen television. The room was very clean and comfortable. Since I was on a road-trip did not have a chance to check out what it really has to offer but based on the location and on the spot deals I would recommend it to others.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
south carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I was in town for a wedding and this is the hotel that was indicated for wedding guests. The room was comfortable with king bed, big screen tv with high def., refrigerator, and sitting room, desk and chair. It had everything one would need. The breakfast bar had a good selection of food and drink and was included in the price. I like to stay at hotels that have a bar, and this one did not.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Stayed here for a wedding with my husband. Very nice room, nice high ceilings, all recently renovated. Very clean, well-priced and near the mall, plenty of dining and shopping. I would highly recommend this location when staying in the area for either couples or families.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Ibague, Colombia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Its a Marriott and everything is what you expect but I think I detected mold smell from the lobby into the room. I don't if one of the reviews gave them a awful review and I was influenced by that. The hotel probably needs to do a renovation and not just a touch ups. The staff was good and I liked that Breaky was good and the coffee ok not as good as Hampton Inn but I guess you could walk over and get a cup.

Room Tip: Actually sleep quality was surprisingly good. The center thermostat was broken so you had to go to t...