“Road Trip Stop!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 10 hotels in Buford
Falls Church, Virginia
“Road Trip Stop!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Stayed here on the night of 4 Nov, had been driving all day and most of the night. Selected this hotel because of the closeness to I85. Since it was about 1am all I was really looking for was a decent place to get a few hours of sleep. It was a pleasant surprise to discover such a nice hotel. It is located close to shopping and restaurants.

My suite was large with high ceilings, a large sofa, mini-fridge, microwave, coffee-maker and large flat screen television. The room was very clean and comfortable. Since I was on a road-trip did not have a chance to check out what it really has to offer but based on the location and on the spot deals I would recommend it to others.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

77 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
south carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I was in town for a wedding and this is the hotel that was indicated for wedding guests. The room was comfortable with king bed, big screen tv with high def., refrigerator, and sitting room, desk and chair. It had everything one would need. The breakfast bar had a good selection of food and drink and was included in the price. I like to stay at hotels that have a bar, and this one did not.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Stayed here for a wedding with my husband. Very nice room, nice high ceilings, all recently renovated. Very clean, well-priced and near the mall, plenty of dining and shopping. I would highly recommend this location when staying in the area for either couples or families.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
West Palm Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Its a Marriott and everything is what you expect but I think I detected mold smell from the lobby into the room. I don't if one of the reviews gave them a awful review and I was influenced by that. The hotel probably needs to do a renovation and not just a touch ups. The staff was good and I liked that Breaky was good and the coffee ok not as good as Hampton Inn but I guess you could walk over and get a cup.

Room Tip: Actually sleep quality was surprisingly good. The center thermostat was broken so you had to go to t...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Byron, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Had to take my Fiat to be serviced, so decided to come up the night before with my daughter so we could eat and shop too!
I had never stayed at a SpringHill Suites before, so wasn't sure what to expect. What a delightful surprise!
The hotel was super clean and very nicely decorated. Our room was really nice too!
The front desk staff were very friendly and seemed genuinely happy that we were staying at the hotel.
The beds were very comfortable, and we slept well.
We really enjoyed our stay, and plan to stay here again on our next trip

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
SHSGM_3250, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for choosing our SpringHill Suites hotel for your recent trip to Buford, GA; we know there are many hotels to choose from and we are delighted you chose ours. We were very happy to read how you enjoyed our hotel, services and the Buford area in general, thank you for sharing your review.

We look forward to your return should your travels bring you back to Atlanta/Buford.
NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Clean room & bath! Hotel does not appear to be very old. The staff is VERY lovely and professional!

Nice walking distance to a lot, including the GA Mall across the street, but plenty to walk to for eating too. Ice crean & Starbucks almost right next door.

I stay here in Buford often even when I have meetings in Perimeter or downtown......I'd rather stay in a safe, clean area & the Buford area off Mall of GA Blvd is not hit-or-miss, pretty much anythign in this area is nice.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I booked this on the recommendation of our Brevard video crew and what's been written here. We were working with a very tight budget that demanded an acceptable hotel centrally located to both our client and shooting location. Springhill more than fit the bill. Nice rooms, safe area, and in the right location. It's within walking distance of many restaurants. Traffic can be a total nightmare getting to and from the hotel and walking to get something to eat was sometimes faster. Despite the noise from the traffic, our room was quiet.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Been to SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia? Share your experiences!