“Clean, nicely apportioned/recently renovated - Great value!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Buford
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Clean, nicely apportioned/recently renovated - Great value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

Stayed here for a wedding with my husband. Very nice room, nice high ceilings, all recently renovated. Very clean, well-priced and near the mall, plenty of dining and shopping. I would highly recommend this location when staying in the area for either couples or families.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
West Palm Beach, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Its a Marriott and everything is what you expect but I think I detected mold smell from the lobby into the room. I don't if one of the reviews gave them a awful review and I was influenced by that. The hotel probably needs to do a renovation and not just a touch ups. The staff was good and I liked that Breaky was good and the coffee ok not as good as Hampton Inn but I guess you could walk over and get a cup.

Room Tip: Actually sleep quality was surprisingly good. The center thermostat was broken so you had to go to t...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Byron, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Had to take my Fiat to be serviced, so decided to come up the night before with my daughter so we could eat and shop too!
I had never stayed at a SpringHill Suites before, so wasn't sure what to expect. What a delightful surprise!
The hotel was super clean and very nicely decorated. Our room was really nice too!
The front desk staff were very friendly and seemed genuinely happy that we were staying at the hotel.
The beds were very comfortable, and we slept well.
We really enjoyed our stay, and plan to stay here again on our next trip

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
SHSGM_3250, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Thank you for choosing our SpringHill Suites hotel for your recent trip to Buford, GA; we know there are many hotels to choose from and we are delighted you chose ours. We were very happy to read how you enjoyed our hotel, services and the Buford area in general, thank you for sharing your review.

We look forward to your return should your travels bring you back to Atlanta/Buford.
NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Clean room & bath! Hotel does not appear to be very old. The staff is VERY lovely and professional!

Nice walking distance to a lot, including the GA Mall across the street, but plenty to walk to for eating too. Ice crean & Starbucks almost right next door.

I stay here in Buford often even when I have meetings in Perimeter or downtown......I'd rather stay in a safe, clean area & the Buford area off Mall of GA Blvd is not hit-or-miss, pretty much anythign in this area is nice.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

I booked this on the recommendation of our Brevard video crew and what's been written here. We were working with a very tight budget that demanded an acceptable hotel centrally located to both our client and shooting location. Springhill more than fit the bill. Nice rooms, safe area, and in the right location. It's within walking distance of many restaurants. Traffic can be a total nightmare getting to and from the hotel and walking to get something to eat was sometimes faster. Despite the noise from the traffic, our room was quiet.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Graham, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Very convenient location right across from the Mall of Georgia. I found the staff to be pleasant and helpful. There was one employee who was the hardest working person I have ever seen. She kept the breakfast food containers full which meant she was running constantly, and then I saw her later in the day taking care of other parts of the hotel. The breakfast was actually fresh hot food, (bacon, eggs, waffles, cereal. toast, etc.)not just continental bagged pastries.The room was large and clean, and the bed was very comfortable. The small kitchen was useful. I enjoyed the pool, except for the 3rd morning. There was a group of teenagers staying and they used the pool the night before. When I went out early the next day, there were used towels all over the pool area and no dry towels were available. It was before the 6:00 a.m. opening time, so I went in and used the 24 hour exercise room, hoping that the pool would be usable by 6:00 or a few minutes after, but it didn't happen. That was the only negative for me. I would go back again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Spartanburg, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husband and I stayed for 4 days at this hotel and it was a great experience! The room was clean and bed was very comfortable. We had a larger suite and it was roomy and designed well. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was really good, best "free" breakfast we have ever had at a hotel. We were very happy to find that Spring Hill does NOT spray strong air freshners in their rooms like Hampton Inn has started doing. If the rooms are cleaned properly, there is no reason to need air freshners. So, thank you Spring Hill for a great stay!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Been to SpringHill Suites Atlanta Buford/Mall of Georgia? Share your experiences!