“Overnight Stay on way to Florida” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #18 of 36 hotels in Brunswick
Bath, Canada
“Overnight Stay on way to Florida”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

As good as the previous nights hotel was this hotel was very poor. The only bright spot was the Front Desk staff were very helpful. We only stayed because the better quality hotels would not accept our pet. We will have to look for another area to stay on our trip south.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 12, 2012
Thank you for your review. I am glad that we could accommodate your pet. When you visit our hotel always let us know immediately if you have a problem so we can correct immediately.
Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn in Brunswick GA, we appreciate your business.

56 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Zephryhills,Fl
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2012

This Quality Inn is a really nice place to stay. We stayed here in July and again in September of 2012. Both times the rooms were clean and comfortable. Don't rember who check us in the 1st time but in Sept it was Vanessa. She was just the most courteous and spontaneous person to check any guest in to a facility.Sparkling personality. She had given us a room where there happened to be a truck with a reefer running.I went back to the desk to see if she could put us somewhere else and she did so immediately. Now that's service. Upon checkout in the morning,Joy was most gracious and I remember her from our 1st visit in July.She did a personal favor for us then,that was truly appreciated. Would we stay again,most definitely. And of course, the ducks and geese are an added attraction!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review of our hotel. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Please plan to stay with us when you are in the Brunswick GA area. We truly appreciate your business.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

First off, my fiancé went to check in and the guy said we had the wrong hotel without even trying to ask for a different name or anything. Just scooted him out the door. I had accidently booked it in my name! Then we get to our room and it smells awful like old people mixed with mildew. The furniture was bad and the only good thing in the room was the bed. My first night of sleep was awful! There is a motorcycle shed next door and I'm pretty sure the maids quarters is next to the room we had, the walls are paper thin and I could hear everything! I understand it's a Quality Inn but it could use some "quality" updating.

• Stayed August 2012
Gloria B, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
I am sorry that there was confusion on your reservation and that our employee did not give your the customer service that you expected. We will discussed the items mentions at our next staff meeting to train for better service. We will also make sure the maids are less noisy in hallway. Again, I apologize, However, we do appreciate your busiess.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

The problem I experienced was with the front desk clerk. She was rude and not very concerned about her guests comfort. There was a bug in my room and when I called to tell them.. She responded "what would you like me to do lady" " you can check out or get another room" I was very tired and it was late. So I decided to stay. Luckily I had no other bugs.. But I feel that if you work in a Hotel you should at least try to be more accommodating. There was no apology or concern.

• Stayed August 2012
Gloria B, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
I am so sorry that our employee treated your rudely. We will use this information in training at the hotel. We have had the exterminator come and check the problem to insure this does not happen again. Please accept my apology, we do appreciate your business.
Venice, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Returning from visiting my son in Virginia, we got the discount coupons at the visitor center and again found the Quality Inn in Brunswick to be a great deal! This one did not disappoint and was up to the Quality in standard for cleanliness and comfort.

Room Tip: Close to shopping malls and many restaurants
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Gloria B, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 20, 2012
Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn in Brunswick, Ga. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to you visiting us again soon. I will make sure the staff knows of your review. We appreciate your business.
Bryson City, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel during our break and we had a great time. Hotel staff was excellent and hot breakfast included in our rates that was more enjoyable. We will stay at this hotel every time. Perfect place off interstate 95.

• Stayed June 2012
Thank you so much for staying with us. We appreciate your kind remarks about our facility and we appreciate your business.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

I was fortunate to find an excellent price deal for that hotel in a busy Memorial Weekend. I was quite pleased with quality offered in Brunswick Quality Inn that was beyond my expectation. Service was good and helpful. Room quite spacious with standard tube TV, micro-fridge and microwave and all you need for short or longer stay. My room was clean and bed comfortable. Every morning fresh towels in very clean bathroom. This hotel has enough space in a lobby for relaxation as well for breakfast. Breakfast was really good as was selection of food. I wish the coffee (available 24/7) was of better quality and not made from instant coffee (I guess this is the way coffee is made).All in all this was a nice stay and good base to drive to nearby islands.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Gloria B, Public Relations Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, June 7, 2012
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at the Quality Inn in Brunswick. Thank you for your kind remarks. Please plan to visit us again soon. We appreciate your business.

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!