“Friendly Staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Brunswick / St. Simons Area

You added Days Inn Brunswick / St. Simons Area to your Saves list
Days Inn Brunswick / St. Simons Area
1.5 of 5 Motel   |   5033 New Jesup Hwy I-95, US 341 and I-95, Exit 36A, Brunswick, GA 31520   |
Ranked #17 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Lakeland
“Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2012

I highly recommend this hotel. I was quite shocked at how nice it was for the price I paid. The location was great right off I95 at exit 36A. The staff there was so friendly and accommodating. The room look refurbished and the decor was quite nice. I didn't get a chance to try the pool but it looked very clean. This is a very nice hotel and I will be staying here again in the future.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Charleston, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

OK stay, staff is nice and helpful, good location as I can walkto Cracker Harrell andMcDonald. Basically gym can be improved with more equipments, overall OK stay,breakfast is not bad with hot items on weekend

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Didn't know there was 2 Days Inn there! Went to the wrong one at Downtown, wasn't impressed, and this one is a lot more nicer, got a newly renovated room, pool is huge, liked it! Breakfast area is nice and clean. Starbucks right outside the check in area is a plus.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Memphis
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

What a wonderful Days Inn experience! You know what to expect at a Days Inn, and this property delivers beyond the expectation. New, modern, and spacious rooms. We stayed in a two-bedroom room, which is facing the swimming pool. It has necessity amenity that most U.S. travelers expect. Love the room service & their front desk help & patience!

Room Tip: Ask them for different room rates to suit your need & budget.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Alexandria, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

"Antique" TV's should be replaced with modern ones! Furniture not in good shape. Room smelled like Pinesol. Breakfast much improved since my last stay.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

JESUP
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

We stayed here because I'm a wyndham member and I had enough points for a free night and I regret picking this hotel. We wanted to watch dvds but there were no hook ups because the tvs were so old. The cable messed up our whole stay and when we called to report it, we were told they were working on it but when we checked out it still wasn't fixed. Also there was a lizard in our room the next morning on my fiance back. The rooms also didn't look secure and we didn't sleep because we didn't feel safe.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

SHELBYVILLE
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

My first room for 2 nights was 148 plaster falling off wall in bathroom above door in bathroom baseboard missing between room and sink area those area were dirty corners were dirty Bed was AWFUL strong odor in the room not smoke white powder in air conditioning unit and on floor in corner next to unit (in both rooms)
My 3rd night was in Room 160 a nice room still a strong smell in the room with a white powder in air conditioning unit in both rooms that was blowing in the air and irritating to my eyes Room 160 was better appointed eventhough you could tell it was a older room with an older air conditioning unit (dial control instead of digital control) Some difficulty with both bathrooms the size of the tub/toilet area is very constricting if you are tall and could barely close the door when seated without hitting knees Floor was very slippery when wet from bath/shower

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Been to Days Inn Brunswick / St. Simons Area? Share your experiences!