Website said flat screen TV's and they were not. Pool was closed and this is after Memorial Day so pool should not have been closed. Check in is at 3pm and they didn't have our room ready so they gave us another room that looked like it was cleaned in a hurry so everything was not done right. Location was ok, Beds slept ok and A/C was good, but worse Redroof that I've stayed in yet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We want you to feel at home when staying at Red Roof Inn - Brunswick. In addition to our regular guest rooms, we have tastefully appointed suites, offering plenty of space to spread out. In fact, our double-queen guest rooms are the largest in the Brunswick area! All of our rooms include a microwave, mini fridge, and high-speed wireless Internet access at no additional charge.We offer a free continental breakfast every morning from 6:00 until 10:00am. And in the evening, we welcome you back from a long day of traveling, business, or sightseeing with delicious fresh-baked cookies from 6:00 until 8:00pm! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Red Roof Inn, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Brunswick i-95
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick i-95 Hotel Brunswick
- Red Roof Inn Brunswick
- Brunswick Red Roof Inn