The best service I have ever had at a hotel was given by a lady that cleans the rooms at the RedRoof Inn in Brunswick, GA. With the hours that me and my crew work, we have to suffer through unclean rooms, and bad attitudes from almost every hotel we stay at, but I explained our needs to Angela Hall in Brunswick and she accepted with a smile. We have not run out of clean towels or had to sleep on dirty sheets and the rooms are always neat (not the way we leave them).
And, she finds time to do it without disturbing us. That is the best service we have ever had. Because of her, we will always stay there when we come through town, and that is often.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We want you to feel at home when staying at Red Roof Inn - Brunswick. In addition to our regular guest rooms, we have tastefully appointed suites, offering plenty of space to spread out. In fact, our double-queen guest rooms are the largest in the Brunswick area! All of our rooms include a microwave, mini fridge, and high-speed wireless Internet access at no additional charge.We offer a free continental breakfast every morning from 6:00 until 10:00am. And in the evening, we welcome you back from a long day of traveling, business, or sightseeing with delicious fresh-baked cookies from 6:00 until 8:00pm! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick i-95 Hotel Brunswick
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Brunswick i-95
- Red Roof Inn Brunswick
- Brunswick Red Roof Inn