“Best service by employee” 4 of 5 stars

Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick I-95
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   25 Tourist Drive, Brunswick, GA 31520   |
Ranked #24 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Brunswick, Georgia
“Best service by employee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

The best service I have ever had at a hotel was given by a lady that cleans the rooms at the RedRoof Inn in Brunswick, GA. With the hours that me and my crew work, we have to suffer through unclean rooms, and bad attitudes from almost every hotel we stay at, but I explained our needs to Angela Hall in Brunswick and she accepted with a smile. We have not run out of clean towels or had to sleep on dirty sheets and the rooms are always neat (not the way we leave them).
And, she finds time to do it without disturbing us. That is the best service we have ever had. Because of her, we will always stay there when we come through town, and that is often.

Room Tip: get room on front side, easier to find
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I had an accident while at this hotel on February 16, 2013 and have to say that the desk clerk, Angelique Johnson was efficient, helpful and kind. The manager, Reginald McIntyre offered me assistance as well. Both were a credit to the hotel. My husband and I frequently stayed at Red Roof Hotels in the past because of our dog, and chose this one because of its convenience to Hwy. 95. The hotel itself is average considering the price. The hotel offered what we needed while travelling.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Waverly, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

We have a very high regard for the Manager, Reggie, at the Red Roof Inn. This young man is a very hard worker and is just the right person to bring the upgrades to this Red Roof Inn that need to be done. We saw him in late afternoon lending support to the lady behind the counter and for breakfast the next morning. I don't know how he does it to keep up with morning and evening work but he does. 3 cheers Reggie for doing a great job and we will be back to this location again at the Red Roof Inn, Brunswick, Georgia.

We can't say enough about Angelica, the lady behind the counter, who took our information and assisted us with our check in. Not only did she do a good job with us but she was very busy with registering many guests before us. She never lost her cool and maintained her professional, lovely attitude to each of us. She also gave us directions to a local coffee shop we were interested in. It just doesn't get any better than that when traveling. Thanks Reggie & Angelica, well done!

Room Tip: We were happy to be able to have our dachshund with us. Thanks Red Roof Inn for hearing those of us...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Columbia, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Room was clean, front desk staff were helpful and nice. Room was very reasonable, so of course the hotel is not fancy or modern, nor are the linens super new or soft, but the room was clean and comfortable. Wi-fi was free, but was on and off as far as service. The breakfast was minimal, but, for the price of the room, it was exactly what I thought it would be. This is a hotel I would stay at on the way to somewhere else, not a vacation destination.

Room Tip: The rooms that don't border the parking lot are quieter.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Townsend, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

If it weren't from the manager, Jeremiah I would have given this hotel a 1 rating due to the awful house keeping! We were extended stay guests and requested fresh bed linen and stripped the bed to try and make housekeeping job a little easier. Upon arrival after our day out, we noted a distinctive stain that had been on our linen was in place meant that our covers were placed back on our bed dirty! We called the don't desk and the manager personally came to our room with fresh linen and made the bed himself, brought fresh towels and toiletries. He has helped assist us in many ways with any request We had.. we would stay
at any hotel he manages anytime!

• Stayed January 2013
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I come to Brunswick at least twice a year on business, so I used to stay at the Motel 6 bc of my two dogs, but sadly they went out of business :( So Red Roof Inn was the next best thing with no pet fee. The farther you are from the office, the weaker your internet signal is. I think they only have one box for the whole motel so your connection might be so slow to not even load up pages correctly. On the upside the price was good(roughly $45/night) with micro-fridge and hot waffles for breakfast. Another downside is if you stay by the week, you get housekeeping only twice during your stay. Since the rates are same even if you pay by the day, pay by the day if you want housekeeping every day. You may need to like I did b'c roaches freak me out. They are disgusting and they leave germs that can make you sick. Who wants that? Not I. I went out and bought some disinfecting spray and some roach spray and complained to the manager about the bugs. They said they couldn't go down on the price b'c it was low enough but they did reinburse me for the sprays I bought(about $8.00). Needless to say I had to suck this one up for the next three days spraying everyday. They said an exterminator would show up to spray my room, but they never showed. I'll never stay here again.

Room Tip: If you want good WIFI service, try to get a room closest to the office. Backside rooms have almost n...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Traverse City
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

The structure showing signs of age, otherwise nicely done. Mini-fridge and microwave, good TV offering, along with the basic 3: clean, quiet and safe. Neighborhood is nice, fast food is nearby and finally, a sidewalk, I was able to walk about for exercise with ease.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Been to Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick I-95? Share your experiences!