Room was clean, front desk staff were helpful and nice. Room was very reasonable, so of course the hotel is not fancy or modern, nor are the linens super new or soft, but the room was clean and comfortable. Wi-fi was free, but was on and off as far as service. The breakfast was minimal, but, for the price of the room, it was exactly what I thought it would be. This is a hotel I would stay at on the way to somewhere else, not a vacation destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We want you to feel at home when staying at Red Roof Inn - Brunswick. In addition to our regular guest rooms, we have tastefully appointed suites, offering plenty of space to spread out. In fact, our double-queen guest rooms are the largest in the Brunswick area! All of our rooms include a microwave, mini fridge, and high-speed wireless Internet access at no additional charge.We offer a free continental breakfast every morning from 6:00 until 10:00am. And in the evening, we welcome you back from a long day of traveling, business, or sightseeing with delicious fresh-baked cookies from 6:00 until 8:00pm! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick i-95 Hotel Brunswick
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Brunswick i-95
- Red Roof Inn Brunswick
- Brunswick Red Roof Inn