I come to Brunswick at least twice a year on business, so I used to stay at the Motel 6 bc of my two dogs, but sadly they went out of business :( So Red Roof Inn was the next best thing with no pet fee. The farther you are from the office, the weaker your internet signal is. I think they only have one box for the whole motel so your connection might be so slow to not even load up pages correctly. On the upside the price was good(roughly $45/night) with micro-fridge and hot waffles for breakfast. Another downside is if you stay by the week, you get housekeeping only twice during your stay. Since the rates are same even if you pay by the day, pay by the day if you want housekeeping every day. You may need to like I did b'c roaches freak me out. They are disgusting and they leave germs that can make you sick. Who wants that? Not I. I went out and bought some disinfecting spray and some roach spray and complained to the manager about the bugs. They said they couldn't go down on the price b'c it was low enough but they did reinburse me for the sprays I bought(about $8.00). Needless to say I had to suck this one up for the next three days spraying everyday. They said an exterminator would show up to spray my room, but they never showed. I'll never stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We want you to feel at home when staying at Red Roof Inn - Brunswick. In addition to our regular guest rooms, we have tastefully appointed suites, offering plenty of space to spread out. In fact, our double-queen guest rooms are the largest in the Brunswick area! All of our rooms include a microwave, mini fridge, and high-speed wireless Internet access at no additional charge.We offer a free continental breakfast every morning from 6:00 until 10:00am. And in the evening, we welcome you back from a long day of traveling, business, or sightseeing with delicious fresh-baked cookies from 6:00 until 8:00pm! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Brunswick i-95
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick i-95 Hotel Brunswick
- Red Roof Inn Brunswick
- Brunswick Red Roof Inn