“Great place” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #24 of 36 hotels in Brunswick
Vidalia, Georgia
“Great place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

We have been staying at this Red Roof Inn for about 10 years now. Always a great stay. The only thing that we don't like is that unless you are in one of the end rooms on the second floor you don't get a good internet connection or a connection at all. Other than that it is great. They are always improveing there hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
RedRoofInnCSR, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick I-95, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Thank you for staying with us for so many years!! We look forward to the next time you come to visit us. Hopefully we will have more renovations completed at that time including new carpet and paint. Thanks again for your loyalty and business.

Sonal

103 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Key Largo, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

We have stayed at this Hotel lots of times. It's right off I 95. They do not charge for Pets. Even though we don't have a dog anymore, we still stay there. The prices are great, the rooms are clean and the staff is friendly.They have a nice little continental breakfast and also lots of restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed July 2012
Thank you for your positive feedback, I will share this with our entire staff. We always look for opportunities to make things better. Yes, we are very pet friendly and best thing is there is no additional charge, thats right PETS STAY FREE!!. Thank you for your continual stay with us and you may see our renovation in progress.

Albany
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

This is the worst motel I have ever stayed in. It was priced low, so should have known. But you would expect this place to be better equipped in order to carry their name of Red Roof. Nothing worked. Broken sink, no electrical outlets. The stuff that did work was so outdated, the price was too high. The shower had a curtain that was mold infested and stale soap from another occupant.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback, I will share this with our staff so we can ensure that this is rectified. Were glad to let you know we are in the processing of renovating and would hope you would like to stay with us in the future. If you would like to speak directly to me please contact the property and asking for myself.

Easley, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

Stayed here July 6, 2012. Room clean, bed comfortable. Water was lukewarm. Free breakfast was below average. Did not book online. Walk in rate was $59.95; online rate $48.

Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your feedback, yes we pride ourselves in a clean property. We hope you come and visit us again as we are excited about renovating the property. We also pride ourselves in bringing value to your stay, we are budget friendly but still maintain a continental breakfast and are currently looking into revamping that as well. Feel free to email at brunswickredroofinn@gmail.com any suggestions as we are currently modifiying our breakfast. We are seeking input from experienced travelers to gain their experience and their likes and dislikes.

Columbus, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

My husband and I stopped on our way down to Miami on our honeymoon. The price was great but the hotel smelled like smoke, the shower curtain was covered in mold, the toilet had hair and dirt around it, the towels were stained, and when you turned the lights off the air conditioner turned off. Horrible choice, we advise against this, even with the good price.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

Stayed just one night 6/18/12.....arriving late, around 9:30ish. The room was clean enough, the shower was hot enough. I was disappointed with the "Deluxe Breakfast" which was advertised on the sign. I don't consider watered down apple juice(orange juice was out of order), lukewarm coffee, stale danish and toast deluxe at all!
We really just wanted to shower, sleep and fill our bellies as we drove north. I guess that the room price was right for what we received, but don't let the "Deluxe Breakfast" fool you! You will still need to take time to stop and eat in the am.

Room Tip: We had a poolside room and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick I-95, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are glad that you found your room clean and the shower hot. We strive to provide comfortable clean rooms with a good value for the guest in mind. Our current omplimentary breakfast includes hot waffles, cereal, pastries bread, juice and coffee. We are currently revamping our breakfast based on guest surveys we are conducting this month so next time the menu will most likely be different. We would love for you to come back in the future and test it out. Thank you again for taking the time to write your feedback.
Atlanta, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Me and my family used this hotel for the weekend. I must say this was the most disgusting, nasty hotel I have ever stayed at. The air conditioner on the second floor hallway was not working. We was placed in our rooms that smelled like old dirty carpet. Then we was put in different rooms that smelled better but had roaches, empty drink can and cigarettes but on balcony. But then worst part was trying to go to sleep to smell your comforter and it smells like urine. The staff was no surprise by any of my complaints so that tells you something. I would not recommend this hotel to the dead.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback. We encourage our guests if there are any problems to contact the front desk so issues could be resolved during your stay. I apologize if we did not meet your satisfaction. We would love to have you stay in the future as we are renovating our property and are excited about the updates.

Been to Red Roof Inn & Suites Brunswick I-95? Share your experiences!