“Very customer friendly” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Clarion Inn

Save Saved
You added Clarion Inn to your Saves list
Clarion Inn
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5252 New Jesup Highway, Brunswick, GA 31523 (Formerly InnPlace Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #21 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
Atlanta, Georgia
“Very customer friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I travel a lot for business and usually stay for several weeks at one location, so consistent customer service and well maintained facilities are important to me, as well as price. My extended stay has been very positive and reasonably priced. The Hotel has news owners who are on the property and constantly making improvements. If your looking for a one night stay or several weeks, it's well worth it.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
HURRCANE,WV
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I booked online for a stopping point my recent trip to FL. The stay was good enough to convince me to book here again on the way back. The beds were clean and comfortable. The breakfast was as good as any other I have had in similar hotels. I would stay here again. The rates were below what I would have expected too.

Room Tip: I liked the ground floor with parking next to the door of the room so I could store my gear in my ro...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Hinesville, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Just stayed the weekend @ this property, the service was excellent as were the employees. Alphonso Berring made the weekend feel like we were staying w/family. If your ever in Brunswick, GA the Clarion is the place to stay

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

This hotel gives you your moneys worth. The rooms were super clean, the beds were comfortable, and the breakfast was good. Another reason this hotel is more superior than the others is their weekly rate which was a cheaper rate than all of the others. I enjoyed myself the entire week that I was there.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dunedin, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

The rooms are spotless, super comfortable, great lobby and breakfast. For a hotel off 1-95, this one is the best bet. Have stayed in others that cost more, but didn't match the friendly staff, super beds and linens. Found them in the discount coupon book at the rest station, but there's nothing discount except the price. Saw they are pet friendly too.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Booked with Hotwire which is normally right on the mark for me. I travel to this area a lot and this is the first time I stayed at this clarion. First of all a few pieces of new furniture doesn't make it a three star hotel!! Especially when the bathroom tub is dirty & the water won't go down the drain, by the time I finished my shower it was ankle deep. I found cigarette butts beside the trash can in the room, a/c worked when it wanted & was loud, not enough outlets to plug in cell phones and computer, ceiling had huge water spots & mold - just disgusting! There was a guy sitting out front on the ground drinking & smoking telling me how to turn the door handle to get in the room!!!
When I checked in I asked if a king bed was available the clerk told me that's why he didn't like Hotwire because you got the room they wanted you to have - I could have a king bed for an additional $15.00 - no thanks I'll just take the 2 doubles.
If I had been by myself I would have just left. When I checked out I let the desk know about the issues. I later received a call from the manager and she offered me a free night stay - WHAT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? She said I could have Hotwire call & maybe they would reimburse me. I called & Hotwire did take care of me - thankfully they were just great!!! They also blocked this hotel from my list - even better!!!!
There are to many other hotels in this area to have to subject yourself to this so called three star - I would call it a two star motel! Just GROSS!!

• Stayed October 2012
Watch Hill, Rhode Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

The staff and location of this Clarion are very nice. Our room was a bit dated and the A/C a bit old and noisy. The ice maker down the corridor was out of order (again) and there were not enough outlets in the room to plug in the coffeemaker or any chargers. I thought their free breakfast was a bit skimpy compared to other Clarion Inns I've stayed at, but I plan on returning here on our way home. The front desk clerk could not have been more friendly or helpful!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Been to Clarion Inn? Share your experiences!