“Next time, I will schedule my one week vacation here--Absolutely Amazingly Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Embassy Suites Brunswick

Holiday Rates from $99
Ranked #4 of 36 Hotels in Brunswick
miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

If I am correct, this is about my sixth or seventh time staying here and my third review for this Embassy Suites. Every time, I drive to NY, this is my favorite sleeping spot. With a last minute phone call, I received a very reasonable rate on a 2 bedroom suite. This was my favorite room ever, Room 419, I will return shortly. The room was well-cleaned and I loved the new flat screen televisions. Most importantly, the employees here exhibit true Georgia hospitality and professionalism. In the morning, every employee will say Good Morning to the guests. I love to hear these words especially when your in a big hotel. This is a rare occurrence in most large and small hotels. I think that I encountered approximately six employees ranging from the desk, housekeeping, maintenance, etc and every person gave me direct eye contact with a good morning. What a great feeling of being recognized as a valued guest. The employees in this hotel know true courteousness, professionalism and personal customer service. In my last review, I indicated that the breakfast area was located in a weird fashion and the food was not properly heated. Let me tell you, this time around, the food was adequately supplied and consistently replenished and the items were steaming hot. It was awesome to see the buffet being monitored for freshness. The Chef who was on duty was terrific. He was polite and always had a smile on his face. He really enjoyed working with the guest of this hotel. This Chef should definitely be commended. Wish I took his name but all I can tell you, that he was on duty on July 20th. Another issue which I mentioned in the last review was that there was no fitness center. Management politely responded indicating the new location of the fitness center. This time, I found the Precor Fitness Center. Every machine was brand new and terrific. Towels and water were plentiful. I must confess that I have some complaints about the fitness center, the room has no windows and is very claustrophobic as well as there was no disinfectant wipes available. It has the feeling of working out in a closet. This is the only complaint about this hotel. Finally,the ceck-out process was flawless and the gentleman was was explaining how the hotel is undergoing major renovations mentioning some type of waterfall and pods as Front Desk. He stated that the hotel is shooting for the ultra-modern look. He was extremely enthusiastic about it and I was pleased that he took the time to explain the plans for this hotel. Loved that this hotel is attached to the mall and the Ruby Tuesday is a few steps from the lobby. My usual dinner spot after I check-in. Kudos to a large hotel which provides superb service and a home away from home feeling. Definitely worth the short drive from I-95. Don't pass this place. Enjoy it to the fullest.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
SalesMGREMBSYBWK, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites Brunswick, responded to this review, August 4, 2011
Wow.... we are SO honored that you choose to stay with us on your way to New York, and that we are your “favorite sleeping spot”! We will definitely be sharing your review here with all of our TEAM members this week, thank you again.

It’s also wonderful to hear that our TEAM members “exhibit true Georgia hospitality & professionalism” ~ we will definitely give all our TEAM members an extra pat on the back and a big Kudos!

We are glad that you enjoyed a better breakfast experience as well as our Precor Fitness Center ~ as we are always striving to improve all amenities for our very valued guests, such as yourself.

Lastly, yes – we are indeed undergoing renovations as I type this reply. Our Atrium/Lobby, breakfast/evening reception and Front Desk areas will be just beautiful upon completion, which should be by no later than mid September, 2011. We cordially invite you back soon to experience our fresh look & please know that we will continue to provide that ‘true Georgia/Southern hospitality’ ~ as it is our benchmark here at the Embassy Suites Hotel of Brunswick & the Golden Isles of Georgia.

At your service,
The entire TEAM & Management ~ Embassy Suites Hotel of Brunswick & the Golden Isles of Georgia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2011 via mobile

We couldn't be happier with our stay! Great room, great price, great value. Oh, and the breakfast was super too! Will look for Embassy Suites first from now on...

• Stayed July 2011
SalesMGREMBSYBWK, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites Brunswick, responded to this review, July 12, 2011
Thank you for your recent review & for taking the time to let us know what you thought of your recent stay, kindly appreciated.
We are so very pleased that you not only enjoyed comfort, but value during your stay ~ we will look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.
Please note that we are preparing to make your future stays and all our valued guests stays, just that much more enjoyable as we are about to begin renovations of our Lobby/Atrium, Breakfast & Evening Reception areas. This project will begin July 24th, 2011 and should be completed by early to mid September 2011. Exciting enhancements that will be sure to elevate all our guests experience for sure.... pardon our dust please during this process & thanks again!
The entire TEAM - Embassy Suites Hotel of Brunswick & the Golden Isles of Georgia
Gainesville, Georgia, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011

Clean, convenient. Enjoyed the manager's reception. Saw a comment about the air conditioning units being noisy & thinking the car was unsafe. My room was on the 4th floor over looking the air conditioning units, & the units didn't bother me. Also I didn't feel my car was in any great danger. Really liked that I could get a sit down meal at the mall & didn't have to go back out after a long day of driving. Staff very pleasant.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
SalesMGREMBSYBWK, Manager at Embassy Suites Brunswick, responded to this review, June 29, 2011
Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Hotel of Brunswick & the Golden Isles of Georgia to accommodate you during your recent stay & for taking the time to place this review online.
We are pleased that our spacious Suites afforded you comfort & the convenience of our being attached to the Glynn Place Mall featuring Ruby Tuesdays restaurant, where you can dine in or order from their room service menu, without having to venture back out.
Again, we were honored to have accommodated you during your recent stay & look forward to welcoming you back in the near future...
Jacksonville, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2011

Stayed here for a trip with the grandaughters. Came in after the water park in Jekyll Island. Room was ready, Mikey at the front desk was very pleasant and accommodating.
We had a nice king room with a pullout sofa bed. Room was clean and well stocked with everything we needed. One big perk was the card in the sofa bed, when you opened it up, to tell you the sheets on the bed were clean...nice to not have to wonder! 2 tv's and lots of channels also was a great perk!

Evening Manager's reception was a great perk! Popcorn for the girls and a glass of wine for me....great! Lobby opens into the mall and we were able to shop, see a movie, and eat all without leaving. Pool is small but plenty of seats and it was clean.

Morning breakfast was very good with lots of choices, bacon, potatoes, eggs, grits, oatmeal, fruit, omlettes, juices, milk, cereal just to name some of it. We enjoyed it both mornings.

It was a great stay and we will definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
SalesMGREMBSYBWK, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites Brunswick, responded to this review, June 29, 2011
Thank you so very much for choosing the Embassy Suites Hotel of Brunswick & the Golden Isles of Georgia to accommodate you & your granddaughters, we are very honored indeed.

Glad to hear that you were able to visit Jekyll Island and enjoy the Summer Waves water park located there. We will be sharing your comments with our Front Desk TEAM member, Mickey ~ he will get a very special 'Kudos' for taking good care of you and your family during your stay with us.

Our Suites are spacious and afford a separate living room area with pull-out sleeper sofa & both the living room and the separate bedroom now feature the wide screen, high definition 32" LCD televisions to provide the most comfortable & enjoyable stay possible.

It's always great to hear that our guests are able to enjoy the cooked-to-order full breakfast & evening manager's reception, as well as the fact that we are attached to the Glynn Place Mall.

Again, we were honored to have welcomed you and your granddaughters recently and will look forward to welcoming you all back again in the near future...

Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2011

Our family of 6 stayed here on our way to Florida. The hotel is close to I-95 and is actually part of a shopping mall. There's a movie theatre, a Ruby Tuesday, and typical mall stores right outside the hotel lobby. The entrance to the hotel from inside the mall requires you to use your room key to enter, so it's secure. We also saw several security guards throughout the mall complex.

We stayed in a suite with 2 queen beds and a pull-out couch. The room was clean and spacious enough. The beds were very comfortable. The shower had plenty of water pressure. The hotel was quiet and we slept well.

We didn't use the fitness center, but it had several treadmills with TVs and complimentary headsets. There was a stationary bike and an elliptical and some other equipment. There was a large TV opposite the treadmills. It was very clean and well-maintained.

There was a manager's reception in the evening with alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks and light snacks. In the morning, we enjoyed a huge complimentary breakfast. We had cooked to order omelettes and waffles. The breakfast buffet included bagels, muffins, fresh fruit & yogurt, French toast, potatoes, sausage, bacon, and scrambled eggs. There were also coffee, tea, juices, and sodas available. Our omelettes were incredible!

While here we ate dinner at Broomelli Boys Pizza, which is near the entrance to the mall. The place was packed, but we were able to find a table. Very good pizza!

We will definitely stop here again on our next trip to Florida!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
SalesMGREMBSYBWK, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites Brunswick, responded to this review, June 14, 2011
We are so pleased to hear that our spacious 2 room Suite accommodated your family of 6 comfortably during your recent travels to Florida.
Wonderful also to read that the family was able to enjoy our cooked-to-order breakfast, evening reception, and the attached shopping mall with the 12 Screen Movie Theater and Ruby Tuesdays, during your brief stay with us.
Thank you so very much for taking the time to share with us your experience, we will be certain to share as well with our TEAM members.
Looking forward to welcoming your family back when you are headed down our way again!
The entire TEAM & Management, Embassy Suites Hotel - Brunswick, GA
Atlanta
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2011

I've stayed in several other hotels in the Brunswick area and always knew of this Embassy Suites location at the local mall. Decided to give it try and was pleasantly surprised. The location is centrally located for the area and I was impressed with the cleanliness of the rooms and helpful staff. I've stayed at other Embassy Suites and never had a problem with any of them. I may be staying at this hotel on future jaunts to Brunswick.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
SalesMGREMBSYBWK, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites Brunswick, responded to this review, June 13, 2011
We are honored that you decided to give us a try this visit to Brunswick & the Golden Isles of Georgia ~ we will definitely look forward to welcoming you back in the near future! Many thanks for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay via Tripadvisor.
Best wishes for a safe & relaxing summer!
The entire TEAM - Embassy Suites Hotel - Brunswick, GA
Greensboro, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2011 via mobile

Arrived early for 3PM check in and front desk was VERY accommodating to change King reservation for a two Queen room. Because the room was not ready we were asked to return at 3. We returned at 4 and a new person on the front dest said the room still was not ready. I asked she check with housekeeping to see if they could expedite and was then told the room had been cleaned for a while. While the inn's web page advertised a Manager's Reception "DAILY" we were told that it was not offered on Sunday. Daily to me is just that... Every Day!

When we got to the room it was everything you would expect from an Embassy Suites except they had sprayed the room either with a cloying air freshner or a bug spray with a toxic order.

• Stayed May 2011
SalesMGREMBSYBWK, Director of Sales at Embassy Suites Brunswick, responded to this review, June 3, 2011
While we are pleased that the front desk representative was proactive in assisting you by obtaining the Suite type you preferred at check-in, we must apologize for the lack of communication upon your return at 3pm from the agent that then assisted you.
We are not sure why you were informed that our nightly manager's reception did not take place on Sunday, this is incorrect - in fact, we do provide our nightly reception every night of the week, this includes Sunday evenings. We will indeed address this with our Front Desk TEAM members, and again - our apologies for the misinformation.
We are also sorry to learn that the cleaner used in your Suite just prior to your check-in, caused the irritation it did.
Thank you again for your input, it is greatly appreciated & we will look forward to welcoming you back on your return visit to our area.
The entire TEAM ~ Embassy Suites Hotel - Brunswick & the Golden Isle of Georgia

Been to Embassy Suites Brunswick? Share your experiences!