“What a Dump” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 36 hotels in Brunswick
A TripAdvisor Member
“What a Dump”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2004

6 of us stayed here (all women) on our way to Fort Lauderdale in March of 2004. I made the reservation because I thought being a part of Days Inn, and since we would be arriving in the wee hours of the morning and the picture of the place looked fairly decent on the web, that it would be a great place to sleep for a few hours. Unfortunately, we got there, both the rooms had mold growing on the walls and were just dirty. One of the women in our group pulled the sheets back and found a spider in the bed. If it had not been 2:30 in the a.m. and dead tired, we would have gone on down the street and found another motel, but we only had to endure it for 6 hours.

2 people have reviewed this hotel

Families
Couples
Solo
Business
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2002

It is a great room for the night, hidden in the midst of a TravelAmerica Truckstop at Exit 29 on I-95. We found it to be clean, quiet and first class accomodations for the money - mid $30's for the night. Check their gas prices too - sometimes the best!

Been to Daystop Brunswick I-95? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Daystop Brunswick I-95

Address: 2995 US Hwy 17 South, Exit 6, Brunswick, GA 31520-9116
Free Parking Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #25 of 36 hotels in Brunswick
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Daystop Brunswick I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Daystop Brunswick I-95, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.