“Excellent accommodations!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 35 Hotels in Brunswick
Tannersville, Pennsylvania
“Excellent accommodations!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I found this facility very clean. Very nice room on ground floor with very comfortable king bed! Staff were very friendly. Plenty of food available for breakfast. Would definitely stay here again. Not sure if there was a pool but Waffle House, baskin Robbins and Dunkin donuts are right next door!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Haresh P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, January 20, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. We appriciate our guest feedback. This helps us improve where improvements are needed. Please keep us mind for your future stays.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Good motel for a good price. Rooms and entire motel are clean, staff is nice and helpful, and location is nice. Plenty of dining options nearby, also close to Jekyll Island. St. Simons is a little further but still not bad. No complaints here.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Haresh P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, January 26, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We appriciate your input on where we need to make improvements. Please keep us in mind for your future stays near Brunswick. We will look forward to see you in near future.
Asheville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We have for several years been stopping In Brunswick, Ga (our half-way point heading South for the Winter,when traveling to Florida from North Carolina.
We always stay with the Patels at the Econo Lodge in Brunswick, Ga. Everyone is pleasant, breakfast is nice and we always have a clean and confortable room and at a very affordable rate. Annie & John

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Haresh P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you for your kind compliments. We appriciate it a lot. We try our best to earn your business by providing clean and comfortable environment at affordable price. See you in near future on your way back. Thanks,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

Econ lodge Brunswick is conveniently located near Jekyll island, which is why I chose to stay there. Upon arrival I was checked in quickly and was given directions to Jekyll. The room was not the greatest thing, but it was very clean and had all the amenities one could desire for the price paid. When I needed extra pillows a young Mab quickly got then to me and asked if he could do anything else. The staff was very helpful and pleasant throughout the stay. Overall the room cleanliness, rate, and service make this motel a great value.

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you for your kind compliments. We provide clean, comfortable and quiet accommodation at economical price. We appriciate you taking time to post your comments.
We look forward to seeing you in future. Thanks,
Florence, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

I travel on i-95 often for my work and chose to stay at this hotel one night. The hotel was much nicer than what I was expecting for an Econo Lodge. The staff quickly checked me in and provided me with local restaurant information. The rooms were very clean and tidy as was the whole property. The mattress were very comfortable and provided me with a great night rest. The morning breakfast was a great start for my next morning. I will definitely be staying here again and would recommend this property to anyone who is looking for a great room for a good price.

Room Tip: I got a business card from this hotel and the manager said to call in next time and they would proba...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments. We welcome the comments as they indicate where we need to improve. Please keep us in mind when you are passing thru the area for your future stay.
new york
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

i enjoyed my stay at econo lodge in burnswick. quiet, clean place. the internet was fast. staff was friendly, room was big enough, provide good service. morning breakfast was excellent. i would recommend this hotel to my friend. i enjoy My stay over there for 5 days.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your compliments. We appriciate our guest's feed back. Your feed back helps us in improving where necessary.
Look forward to seeing you back soon.
Waycross, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I approached the hotel late when I decided to take an exit at around dinner time on my way to Ft Lauderdale. The lobby was welcoming and looking rather new. The front desk clerk Haresh was very diligent and professional at providing me with great customer satisfaction. He quickly checked me into my room and provided me with local restaurant information. The rooms were large and nicely kept. The morning breakfast was a good way to start the day off. I would DEFINITELY recommend this hotel to any I-95 travelers. Good quality for its value!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Haresh P, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thank you for your comments on Tripadvisor. We try to please ALL of our guests with quality accommodations at reasonable price. Our clean rooms and friendly staff are always here to help.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Brunswick
Comfort Suites Brunswick
Comfort Inn I-95 North
Comfort Inn I-95 North
#16 of 35 in Brunswick
3.5 of 5 stars 141 reviews

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!